•Supernatural Imagine• #130: Valerie The Fey

Valerie The Fey
Valerie Hazel Hooper (oh)

Dedicated To: Silverquill101
(I hope this is to your liking, I'm not very educated on djinns)

Imagine... You've been on your own ever since your family was slaughtered by hunters 4 years ago, carrying around an uncontrollable supernatural secret has forced you to be on high alert your entire life. After coming in contact with 3 hunters, one definitely stands out the most. Castiel.

•RHIANNON - FLEETWOOD MAC•

Dancing through the forest, autumn leaves fell in your path but you were still as graceful as ever. You were a morning bird but a cat in the night, you didn't need to eat because you never got hungry and the full moon kept your grace intact. You weren't an angel, but people would mistake you for one.

"Isn't this song beautiful?" You smiled as you grasped on to a tree, letting the breeze blow through your chestnut brown hair, the sun glistened on your hazel eyes. You smiled so widely as you stared towards the ground.

A body lied lifeless on the dirt floor, it was rotted and noxious but it was your responsibility to care for the deathly, decayed body. "Even the most lost souls are found with her voice, words so strong and a voice so soft. Who wouldn't love her?"

The wind enhanced, the breeze grabbed your attention as you turned to your left. Unhooking your hand from the large tree the sound of leaves crunching under boots caused you to panic, nobody ever entered the forest this early.

The sound was gaining on you, somebody was coming and they were coming fast. Closing your eyes, focusing on the strong sound you began to assess the situation and diagnose this as fast as possible.

"Stay here, sister." You ran as fast as you could, letting your sister lie in a leaf pile alone.

You ran until you couldn't hear anything anymore but the sound of your faint heartbeat, closing your eyes you began to really see, you were so familiar with the surroundings that this was simple.

Leaves and sticks snapped under the man's boots, but it wasn't just one it was 3 and they were gaining on you. First man was tall, short brown hair and green eyes, second man was even taller and he could've been mistaken as one of the moose in the forest but there was something about the last man that caught your eye, his aura was strong and powerful and it was something the 2 other boys didn't have.

You smelt the air and it was foul but very familiar to you, it was an angel. You stopped in your tracks and turned, ready to face the enemy.

The sound had stopped, you knew they were close you could smell their adamancy and uncompromising scent. This wasn't gonna be an easy fight.

"Stop, I give up" You held your hands up with a smirk, giving the boys the satisfaction they so desperately wanted. They all came out from behind 3 trees and slowly moved forward. Green eyes held a demon blade which was accompanied by a shotgun, long hair held a gun while the angel held an angel blade.

"Who are you?" Green eyes demanded, his face was cold as well was his tone, no sign of pity was seen on his steady mug.

"Hasn't your mother ever taught you to not hold a salt filled shotgun at women? It's just not gentleman like... Dean Winchester" You giggled but Dean just moved closer and held the gun to your head this time.

"Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?" Dean was serious but you weren't scared of him, you were more powerful and more trained than he was.

"You're practically famous buuuut also practically supposed to be dead, I see it didn't stick," You smirked and stared at Sam, he was nervous, the sweat coming off his forehead gave it away "Hello Sam, you look nice and Castiel, I'm sure you know all about me."

"Valerie Hazel, people upstairs call you Val Hooper. Your parents were killed 4 years ago in a battle between the fey and angels-"

"MY PARENTS WERE SLAUGHTERED, ALONG WITH MY SISTER!" You screamed directly at Castiel but turned to the boys. "It was because of people like you, the humans that angels so desperately want to keep safe but in reality, they don't give two craps about you, they only care about themselves."

Dean was taken by surprise and Sam was just as confused as before, why were you getting angry at them? What did Castiel do?

"What are you? Why would the angels give two shits about you?" Dean asked, still pointing his gun in your direction.

"The angels were intimidated, challenged by our power and knowledge. We ruled the world, we protected our kind and the mortals. Yet that wasn't enough, the angels were so angry that we were better that they murdered us all. Sicked gods will on us and completely washed us out." You were hurt, Sam could see you were distraught and utterly broken inside.

"All we wanted was to be loved, and appreciated by the people we cared so much about. We didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be an orphan, a prophet, the last of my kind, but this is all your fault."

Castiel stared at you in sadness, he understood just fine but couldn't come up with the words to make everything better.

"I'm sorry, Valerie. I really am, just please don't hurt these boys. They did nothing wrong." Cas took a step forward, guarding the boys from you.

"I'm not a monster, I'm alone here Castiel. While you're happy and accompanied by living companions I'm here and the only company I have is my dead sister." Sam and Dean were both confused and a little disgusted by that statement.

Castiel moved closer to you, Dean looked concerned like a overprotective boyfriend almost. Cas placed a hand on your shoulder and you looked almost scared of the physical contact.

"Why don't you leave? Find friends, maybe even a new family." You smiled and turned your head, looking away from the man standing in front of you.

"I'd love nothing more than to be loved again... but I can't leave, this is my home and I need to protect it. I mean nobody else will." Cas understood, you wanted to stay in a place that felt familiar and home-like. "My soul is tied to this place, it's where I belong."

Cas nodded and took his hand off your shoulder, he felt the pain you carried in your heart. He understood how you felt.

"Promise me you'll stay safe, if you ever need help just summon us. We care about you, Valerie. We can be your friends." Dean shrugged but was a little questionable too, he didn't even know you; neither did Sam.

"I promise you, thank you Castiel. You're not like your brothers or sisters... you're kinder and more human." That word stuck with Castiel, he was sort of human, he felt human emotion like pain, loss and happiness. He got happiness from being with the boys, from being on earth. This was his true happiness and he wanted you to find yours.

Castiel wrapped his arms around you, which took you for surprise. The sudden sense of affection started to make you cry as you wrapped your shaky arms around his figure.

"Thank you so much, Castiel" You just smiled as you tucked your head into his warm chest, this was very comforting.

"We're always here for you, Valerie." Castiel backed away towards the boys with a smile, for once you felt peace and happiness instead of the wrenching feeling of loneliness. It was nice.

You're never alone.

THIS WAS A DEEPER IMAGINE, YOURE NEVER AS ALONE AS YOU MAY THINK. THERE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILLING TO HELP YOU AND IF THOSE PEOPLE ARENT IN YOUR LIFE THAN MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE WHO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH.

🚨 (mostly sharing this imagine right now because I met Hilly from the Hillywood Show today. If you don't know her she makes parodies along with her sister Hannah like Supernatual, Stranger Things, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter and LOTR) (basically any Supernatural fan should know their existence) (ps. She's super fucking nice in person, so tiny and adorable) 🚨

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT IMAGINE!!