{Supernatural Imagine} #12: You and Cas get Cats

The Bunker was warm, the mid morning heat beamed in the windows causing a nice warmth to flush through the Bunker, Cas sat in the library with a book looking like he was waiting for someone, you.

"Cas!" You call out walking toward the library and saw Castiel sitting at the library table, he stood and smiled at you, you to walked forth each other.

"So Cas... Sam and Dean are gone for three days?" You smile and so does Cas.

"Yup?" Cas smirked.

"You know what that means?" You and Cas have been planning this forever, you both couldn't do it with the Winchester's in the house.

"Yes." Cas was excited, you two grab something off the floor and held it in your arms.

"CATS!" You both yelled, looking right into each other's eyes and hugged the kittens with love.

Castiel's kitten was white and gold rare kitten, Cas has never seen one like that. Your kitten was black and had beautiful green eyes, same with Cas's.

It's been two hours since you guys has had the kittens and it's been fun, you guys have been playing the whole time but the kittens have ventured off into Bunker themselves, so where are they?

Someone came rummaging into the Bunker late at night while you and Cas were looking around the place, stopping and looked up to see Sam and Dean walk in and down the stairs.

"What are you guys doing here?" You say trying to cover your nervousness.

"Vamps went ape on us and we couldn't find them so we came back." Dean smiles, walking through the halls of the Bunker to get to his room, you followed him from behind.

"Dean, it's not a great idea if you go into your room." You smile but Dean stops right dead in front of his room.

"And whys that?" Dean asks, with a slight smirk.

"Because... I've threw out some things?"

"What?!"

"Porn?" You say quietly, Dean looked at you in horror and rage.

"What?! That's the only thing that takes my mind off of stress and what I do when I see someone-" You stopped Dean, actually he stopped himself, he swung opened his door and screamed a small quick screech.

"[Y/N], CAS! CATS?!" Dean yells, you walked away quickly like nothing happened but Dean follows you in a speed walk.

Dean's room was filled with maybe 10 cats I guess it was a boy and a girl... Have fun Dean!

THANKS FOR READING! FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK!!

HAPPY READING FELLOW WATTPADERS!!