{Supernatural Imagine} #4 Sam Helps you study for a Big Test

It was midnight but the Bunker was bright from the beautifully designed wall lights, you sat in the library with two books and a piece of paper, studying for a big test that held your whole Mark for History.

"God damn, SAM!" You yell through the Bunker, Sam came running with his hair wet and messy and he didn't have a shirt just black jeans and a towel drying his brown locks.

"What?! What happened?" Sam asked naturally afraid since Sam, Dean and Cas have taken you in and making you apart of the Family for awhile since you brought Dean home and has no where to stay.

"This damn test is a hard, I can't even answer the simplest questions?"

"You do tests from home?" Sam threw the towel on the long table in the middle of the room outside of the Library.

"No, it's a review and it's due tomorrow, I barely went to school last year so how am I gonna know this? I don't even want to be in school I want to go Hunting with you guys."

"[Y/N], it's to dangerous for a kid your age" Sam smiled, stroking his pale hands through his brown wet hair.

"Sam, I'm [Y/A] I'm old enough?" You smiled, standing up and walked to Sam who slowly also walked up to you and you met at the front of the long table in the library.

"[Y/N], I'm sorry but me and Dean don't think it's a good idea for you to go Hunting, now what subject are you doing?" Sam smirked, walking over to your books and sat down beside them, you sat back down where you were.

"History, it's impossible and useless in life" You sigh, but it was it's not like you cared.

"It's not useless I use it right now, if you wanna be a Hunter like us you need to know some History" Sam opened one of the green and grey history textbooks and examined the book, flipping through it.

"Sam, I don't even know this question...Fill in the blank, Martin Luther King died in....?" But Sam stopped you and quickly answered.

"Memphis Tennessee!" Sam burst out in a laugh.

"Whatever, you're smarter than me, I'm in Grade [Y/G] you were gonna be a Lawyer" You pointed out to Sam.

"I was, now I don't want to because I'm a Hunter"  Sam dodged what you were gonna say next and wrote something on your page, it was the answers to the first and second questions.

"Thanks! I love you Sam, like a brother?" You smile, getting up from the table and to the kitchen and Sam sighed.

"Ya...like a brother?" Sam heard a yell from someone in the kitchen.

"HEY DONT TOUCH MY PIE [Y/N]!" It was Dean, his face stuffed with leftover pie from 3 days ago back in the Restaurant where you met Dean.... Ew.

WAS THAT GOOD? WELL THERE'S ANOTHER IMAGINE AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL!

CHECK OUT MY TWO STORIES VOID SEASON 1 AND 2 BUT ALSO THE DARK ONES WITH NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING!