{Supernatural Imagine} #15: Driving The Impala With Dean

It was bright out front of the Bunker and it was just you, Dean and The Impala, Dean was actually gonna let you drive it, it was your late birthday gift because the only other person that could touch Dean's car is Sam so this was amazing.

"Dean, I barely know how to drive?" You said, afraid that if you crash it Dean will hate you.

"You'll be fine." Dean smiles, he throws you the keys as he jumps into the passenger seat, you breath in heavily then walk around the 1967 Chevy Impala and hop in the drivers seat with a grin.

Dean smirks at you while you start, the engine roars at you as you placed your hands on the wheel and start to back up, it felt amazing finally driving the Impala, you finally understood why Dean loves it so much the adrenaline made you kind of nervous but very excited.

"So where are we driving to?" You ask turning to Dean who looked nervous but happy for you.

"I haven't had breakfast? Let's get breakfast." Dean smiles and you did to.

"There's a McDonalds?" You say and Dean nods with a sigh, you started driving a bit faster down the road into the morning sky.

After breakfast you and Dean headed back into the car you back in the drivers seat and Dean in the passenger seat.

"That was amazing!" Dean smiled patting his full stomach.

"Dean, you had two egg McMuffins, two coffees with a muffin?" You laughed.

"To bad they didn't have dessert? Ok, now where?" Dean clapped his hands in excitement knowing you were ok and importantly Baby.

"Home Dean, I'm tired as hell." You yawn, Dean just agreed and put his hand on the radio and a loud song came on one of Dean's favourite.

"AC/DC? Dean, really?" You smile, you've heard this song 10 to many times but Dean loved it.

"Come on you love this song?" Dean said loudly, he started to burst out in song and you just laughed, you tried to join in but it was fun watching Dean enjoy himself, Dean was fun to be around.

You pulled out of the parking lot of McDonalds and out back into the road bursting out in song having so much fun with Dean.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS SUPERNATURAL IMAGINE, WELL COMMENT A REQUEST FOR A IMAGINE YOU WANT.

CHECK OUT MY STORY VOID WHICH COMES OUT WITH NEW EPISODES EVERY MONDAY.

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT A REQUEST.