•Supernatural Imagine• #119: Casifer Issues 2

Casifer Issues 2
Winchesters/Casifer

Requested By: ArashiYunaG05

*SET AFTER THE BOYS FIND OUT ABOUT CASIFER*

Imagine... After you died the boys were burdened with guilt, thinking of everything they could've done to save you, to stop Lucifer from taking you. It's time they finally get their revenge.

Ever since you've been gone the Bunker no longer has the same feeling. It's cold and desolate; Quiet and scarred from the horrific scene that went down just a couple days ago.

Dean stared blankly at the wall before him, the wall that divided your room and his. He could still remember hearing your lively voice on the phone with your friends and family members, lying to them that everything was alright when in reality nothing was ever alright.

*Knock*

Dean's fastened gaze broke to the sound of Sam at his door, he flinched. You could sense the sad tension between them that has been built up for days. Neither of the boys had words to put to what happened. Sam knew the truth, he knew there was nothing they could've really done to protect you from Lucifer but Dean always thought he could do better, be better.

"Dean... you can't keep thinking about it-"

"Her. Y/N is dead because of us, Cas is gone because w-we..." Dean's voice broke after mentioning you and Cas in the same sentence. He was broken.

Sam stopped, moved to his brother and knelt before him. He didn't even know what to say, Sam was hurting too.

"You can't beat yourself up over this, Cas isn't gone he's still there and we can fix this. We always do." Sam patted his brothers knee and invited him in for a hug, Dean quickly accepted and cuddled into his little brothers arms.

"We can't save everyone, but we will save Cas."

The dungeon was always cold, it wreaked of loneliness and dullness. Dean knew all about that one, inside and outside of the dungeon.

"So we trap this sonva bitch and what? Sip some brewskis while watching Lost? I don't think so" Dean joked but there was a hint of truth in that, what exactly were they going to say to him?

Sam worked on the summoning spell, a bowl of herbs and candles were set around him as he begun to chant the incantation. They better be ready.

"Sam-"

Just as Dean spoke Sam threw in the lit match. Dean was taken aback by the fast actions but kept his terrorized stance of power and balls.

The brothers both stood before the circle as the fire lit the room, the warmth and smoke smacking them in the face. Unable to see what was behind the fire made everything much more suspenseful and worrying.

The boys became alert as the fire lessened and the figure was clear but faced the wall. It was him, it was Lucifer.

Slowly he began to turn to the boys, with a smile and a flirty wave their way.