•Supernatural Imagine• #127: Jack The New Kid

•NEW SEASON SPOILERS•

Jack The New Kid
Jack

Imagine... After Jack was born and thrown into the care of the Winchester's it's been difficult for the boys to teach a grown kid the bells and whistles of life, so they tasked you do to it.

"Where are we going?" You hauled Jack into Topmen in a dire search for a wardrobe change. When the boys and you found Jack he was naked and afraid but it's about time he stops wearing Dean's old flannels and Sam's jeans that you had dried to shit.

"Shopping. You need new clothes and I am going to be your stylist!" Jack just smiled and stared at his surroundings, he liked being around people and he was your favourite angel/demon or whatever he really was.

"Ah shopping, Dean told me a lot about that. Aren't I supposed to be waiting outside pretending to be on my technology and not looking like a creep?" Jack turned around to the exit but you just grabbed him by the wrist and pushed him into the store.

"This is going to be painful."

You wandered the store all day and eventually just gave up and went to Goodwill, the selections were great and it was more his style. Jack needed to fit the Winchester code so you guys mostly looked for solid colors, flannels, faded jeans and boots. Casual Winchester attire that he could call his own.

As Jack went through different arrays of clothing, he turned to you and asked, "What's with Dean's obsession with old music and dirty flannels? Does he think he's a lumberjack?" Jack spurted out, you were taken by surprise with his question.

"How do you know what a lumberjack is? How old are you, like 2?" You turned to Jack and he smiled back at you.

"Castiel said that, but when Dean wears a leather he becomes a 90's rock artist" You just laughed but quickly covered your mouth. Not wanting to give Jack the wrong idea.

You turned on your heels and held a red flannel up to Jack, you were surprised how good he looked in it.

"You know what they say," You smiled and put it in a bag "Dead men don't wear plaid."

The bunker was quiet like it always been for the past couple weeks, the boys have been dealing with a lot lately and you haven't seen them for awhile. Dean losing his mom again took quite a toll on him and Sam has tried to be there for him through it all.

It's harder for Dean than it is Sam, Sam hardly knew Mary and Dean had this huge burden of responsibilities to carry that wasn't his to hold. You never knew what to do or say so it was hard.

"Y/N? You're stressed, what's wrong?" Jack saw as you leaned over the kitchen counter. You straightened yourself out (which was hard for Dean to do) and smiled. You hated people seeing you upset or weak.

Jack moved in closer and maneuvered his was towards you and stood face to face with you.

"Jack, I'm fine" Jack just shook his head and put his hand on your shoulder with a concerned look of disappointment.

"You're lying, I can sense it. Dean lies all the time that he's okay and I know it. So tell me, what's wrong?" You gave up, this angel kid knew nearly everything about human emotion without even being a real human or even on this earth for a month.

"Dean's a brick wall, I can't get him to speak to me about his mom and it's frustrating because I want him to be able to trust me and I want to be able to be there for him but I can't when he doesn't tell me anything."

You adored the way Jack looked at you, he never looked at anybody like they were crazy or insane. He understood and took in every word that came out of your mouth.

"Dean is a stubborn son of bitch," He was already picking up on the Winchester language "But he's broken inside, anybody with a soul can see that. You don't need him to talk to you because you already have the answers, he loves you and just because he's not talking now doesn't mean he'll never."

For a kid who's almost a month old, he's smarter than Sam and Dean combined.

"When did you get so smart?" You laughed and put two warm hands against Jack's face with a smile that could light up the bunker (for once)

"When I came out of the womb a couple weeks ago" Jack said in complete serious, you just smiled and gave Jack a warm embrace. He was great help and like a real brother to you.

But he'll always be Jack The New Kid.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE! I SURE DID ENJOY MAKING IT EVEN THOUGH IT TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS HAHA!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME FOR A GOOD OL BACK TO THE ROOTS IMAGINE!! I'm excited.