{Supernatural Imagine} #9: Pi Day With Dean

"GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!" Dean's voice rang through the Bunker halls, you placed a pillow over your head but in seconds it was ripped from your finger tips.

Once you peeled open your eyes you saw the outline of a man standing at your side, it was Dean.

"Dean, what the hell?" You said, sounding groggy while you got out of bed and in your dresser draws for some clothes.

"IT'S PI DAY! You know what that means? It means Pie all day long." Dean had the most obnoxious grin on his face, you were more annoyed that he'd woken you up at 8am for Pie day that wasn't even Pie it was about Mathematics.

"Dean, do you know what Pi Day is?" You smile, grabbing a pair of jeans and your favourite T shirt out of your dresser and walked to the bathroom outside of your room and Dean followed.

"Pie is pie, it's right in the name the rest is Blah Blah Blah" You chuckle while Dean is confused.

"Pi Day isn't "Pie Day" You say in air quotation laughing while you heard someone walk around the corner It was Sam.

"[Y/N], I tried to tell him yesterday" Sam smiled and walked away.

"What is it?" Dean asks while walking to the kitchen and you followed, you wanted a shower but you weren't gonna be able to have one now.

Dean and you walked into the kitchen heading to the fridge, Dean opened the fridge taking out a slice of pie for himself and you followed him everywhere he went.

"[Y/N],What is Pi Day?"

"Not pie" You didn't wanna smile but it was a must, you seated yourself and Dean at the table.

"What?!" Dean says with the most surprised face in the world putting down his fork on top of his pie.

"It's Math, March 14th everyone celebrate Mathematics, the rest I don't know I'm only in grade [Y/G]" You say, explaining half of the whole concept to Dean.

"Oh... I'm still eating my pie" Dean smiles, shovelling a fork full of pie in his mouth, you couldn't help but smile.

"But Dean we'll go out, me, you, Sam and Cas. We will all go out and eat some pie" You smile, Dean smiles at you and says something while he's eating.

"God I love you" Dean smiles with a mouth full of apple pie, you did the same and left with your clothes in your hand and walked through the corridors into the bathroom.

HOW WAS THIS? I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY CUTE!

READ MY STORU VOID AND THE DARK ONES!

FOLLOW ME AND I GUARANTEE TO FOLLOW BACK!