•Supernatural Imagines• #131: "I'll Kill You If I Die"

I'll Kill You If I Die
Dean

Imagine... It's been 4 months since Dean and you have started dating, you never got to meet Dean's parents because he never talked about them. You decided it's time he meets your parents for dinner. This is going to be interesting.

"I look like a tool," Dean stomped defiantly out of your closet with the clothes you bought him for dinner, he wasn't feeling it at all. "If I saw me on the street, I'd sucker punch myself."

He was being a little dramatic, "You look beautiful, okay? And if you don't want to go-"

"Of course I want to," Dean grabbed both sides of your face and smiled, he didn't stop looking at you until you smiled back. "It's a thing, right? Meeting your girlfriends parents? Gotta get right with the daddy-o."

"Never say that again, please" You laughed as Dean started stripping out of the clothing which made your eyes wander naturally, damn... he was something out of a story book.

Your parents were strict, they never allowed you to date till you were 18 (even though you usually went behind their backs and did it anyways) and when you moved out to live with the Winchester's, you haven't exactly heard from them in quite some time.

The ringing of the doorbell made your stomach churn, you felt as if you were going to faint. "Dean, maybe this isn't a good idea?"

Dean just stared oddly at you, why wouldn't this be good, he wondered. "It'll be fine-"

Before Dean could finish his thought the door opened quickly, a tall man with short dark hair stood above you. He was intimidating but Dean was way scarier, he stood with confidence and just stared at Dean; not even acknowledging you.

"Hi daddy, this is Dean Winchester-"

"Winchester? Haven't met one of those since... ever" Your family was like Dean's, you had a background in the hunting lifestyle but your father gave it up to raise a family with your step mom.

"Dad, please? Can we just come inside?" In an instant another figure barged their way into the door frame, it was Clarissa, your step mother.

"Oh, look who it is, Y/N" Clarissa was always a bitch to you, she always thought down upon you since you never got a real job and don't have a rich husband to manipulate like she does. "Come in, you're letting the warm air out."

Your parents went inside, leaving Dean and yourself outside in the cold. Dean peered over at you and whispered.

"I'll Kill You If I Die."

You didn't understand why they invited you over for dinner, they were always asses to you every single time you visited. That's why you haven't been around for 4 months... and other reasons.

Dinner table was set, tension was built. Perfect time for a feast. Your little sister Esmerelda was seated on one side of the table, James (your father) sat at one end of the table whilst Clarissa sat on the other which left Dean and yourself.

"So Dean, I guess I don't have to ask what you do for a living... do you have any siblings?" James asked, cutting up his meat, not even giving Dean any real eye contact.

"Yes, my brother Sam and I. We hunt together" Dean smiled while shoving a thing of potatoes in his mouth, his favourite hobby has always been food. "And you Mr Y/L/N, you were a hunter yourself?"

James instantly gave his complete attention to Dean, almost like he was offended yet brought back to reality from that question.

"Was is exactly right, it's not who I am anymore. Not very sure it ever was." James looked lost within his words, almost like he was reminiscing on past memories.

Dean sympathized with that, he always knew he was meant to be a hunter but after finding a family he would've given it all up as well. Too bad it didn't work out that way for him...

"I fully understand, until I forced my brother into hunting with me he was going to Stanford to be a lawyer-"

Clarissa cut Dean off.

"And why exactly did you stop him?" She never believed in the hunting life, it was all nonsense to her.

"I was selfish, I couldn't do it by myself. I regret my decisions everyday but Sam and I wouldn't be as close as we're now if he never came with me..." Dean trailed off, leaving the table in an awkward silence.

"Mom, can you pass the peas?" Esmeralda chimed in, at least somebody broke the silence.

After dinner was over it was always your responsibility to clean up, whether you had a guest or not. One thing out of several things you hated about coming over.

You sat on the counter next to Dean, drying plates, you admired him as he washed peas and gravy off plates. (Ew)

"I'm sorry I put you through that, my parents can be a handful sometimes" You didn't look at Dean, just staring down at your soaking wet plate in disappointment.

Dean stopped cleaning and just smiled at you, "You can't apologize for who your family is, trust me I know."

You were quite aware of that but that didn't help the aching feeling in your chest, you didn't want Dean to meet your parents.

"They can be assholes, I don't even know why they keep asking me to come over if they're gonna be such dicks to you and I."

Dean turned off the tap and slowly moved his figure in between your legs, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Your dad doesn't like me, he thinks I'm trouble. They want to make sure you're safe, not dead in a ditch somewhere in Kansas." You just smiled but you knew it was true.

"Ever since I was a stupid teenager I always wanted to run away, I did once but only to my friends house down the street... the most freedom I ever got" Dean didn't even interject, he wanted to listen.

"I always knew there was something out there for me, something greater than what I was praying for. I almost lost any faith I had left... that was until I met you at the damn restaurant in Lawerence. You taught me how to believe again, gave me a second chance and showed me a better life."

In a way, Dean Winchester saved your life and it wasn't with a knife or a gun, just with him being who he was.

"You're the most wonderful woman I have ever met, and I don't care who your family is. I will always love you and sit through any and all awkward silence" Dean smiled and placed a hand on your cheek, making you blush.

"I love you, Winchester."

"Get back to drying those dishes, Y/L/N" Dean tossed the rag in your face with a tiny fit of laughter.

Asshole.

HEYO I THINK IM BACK 🤷🏽‍♀️ TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE GROOVE OF THINGS AND I WILL GET THERE.

LOWKEY BEING FORCED BY MY BOYFRIEND BUT ITS SOMETHING I WANT TO KEEP DOING AND I HOPE Y'ALL STILL CARE AND SUPPORT ME 😁