•Supernatural Imagine• #107: You're Dead, Winchester

You're Dead, Winchester
Winchester

Requested By: MarybethColey

Imagine... Sam and Dean were always protective over you considering you were the youngest, they would never let you go to the store alone or Hunt alone. One night you had enough, sneaking out of the Bunker you decided to take a Case into your own hands.

•YESTERDAY AFTERNOON•

"You're not going Hunting by yourself and that's final!" Dean basically screamed his final answer in your face, this wasn't fair.

You flailed your arms in the air like a mad women, you were so tired of the boys treating you like a child, you weren't.

"Sam! Are you seriously just gonna sit there? I'm not a child!" Sam put his head down as he took a sip of his coffee. "Fuck!"

You stormed out of the kitchen and right back into your room, which you've been hiding out in for the past week.

"Just watch me."

•NOW•

You didn't even know what town you were in anymore, sitting in some random car you've been passed out for hours.

"Where am I?" You groggily asked, wiping the grossness of sleep out of your eyes.

A skinny yet large bearded man in a worn out hat smirked over at you, laughing almost at you.

"Y/N? You called me?" The man said, that brought back some memories from last night.

•2 HOURS AFTER THE FIGHT•

"Benny, they can't treat me like I'm a kid anymore, I'm Y/A!" You walked along the road side with a duffel bag around your back and your purse slung over your shoulder.

It was dark and creepy out but you've experienced worse, you had no clue where you were going but you did know one thing... it was far away from the boys.

"You can't just run away from your problems? They're your brothers, your family-"

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do, Benny. I called you for a pickup not a lecture." Benny laughed over the phone and that made you curious.

"You really are a Winchester. Meet me at the diner just 20 minutes from the Bunker." You agreed and hung up the phone.

•NOW•

"So you picked me up in the afternoon? It's 4 in the fucking morning!" You screamed, you weren't angry you were just completely confused.

"Well you never actually did meet me at the diner, you decided it would be a great idea to get a lift from a complete stranger to go on a Case." That did sound like you.

•3 HOURS AFTER THE FIGHT•

"HEY!" You held your hand out, signalling for a pickup but no one decided to obliged, fucking hell.