•Supernatural Imagines• #133: Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman
Dean & Gabriel

Requested By: SimplySavi

Imagine... Gemma Grady was like any other teenager, except her whole life didn't revolve around reading magazines and doing her nails. Gemma was practicing witchcraft and hunting all under the surveillance of her guardian angel, Gabriel. Meeting Dean on a hunt, you saved his life. It's time you guys meet again.

*5 DAYS AGO*

Bullets rang through the crisp fall air, you stayed with the struggling man as he bled out on the dirt ground.

"Stay with me, damnit!" You screamed, firing shots over the wooden log that you used as cover. They were moving in fast, you were losing this battle and losing Dean.

Either your gun was jammed or you ran out of bullets, you couldn't shoot any longer; this was it. You squeezed your eyes shut, blocked everything out and screamed at the top of your lungs.

Reopening, everything was quiet, the ground was dishevelled and Dean's wound was worse. He was dying, you needed to do something.

"Please wake up!" You couldn't lose him, you felt the end closing in and everything went dark.

*NEXT MORNING*

You woke up in a state of panic, throwing your entire weight up you were dazed in confusion and a little bit of fear. Where were you?

"Hello?" Is the only word you managed to get out with your short of breath.

"Ms Grady, it's about time you came to" A fine man came walking into the room, he held a clipboard and wore a white lab coat. "How are you feeling?"

"Confused. Why am I here? What happened?" The doctor looked at you with a concerned look, like he needed to tell you something urgent. "What's that look for?"

"The police are here to speak with you, you passed out in the woods with an unconscious body on you, you killed people.." You were starting to remember, you thought it was all a dream. "Is.. is he okay?"

You couldn't remember the man's name, he was just some guy you happened to run into on a hunt.

"Mr Winchester remains in intensive care but until then you should worry about yourself and your legal situation. Please, excuse me." You didn't catch the doctors name but he left in a hurry.

Another man walked in, he looked quite official with a hat hovering over his eyes which blocked your view of his facial features.

"Ms Grady, you're in big trouble..." You stared nervously at the man opposite of you, hovering over your bed. His gaze travelled your direction, his hat leaving his face. This wasn't just some guy.

"Gabriel? You scared the shit outta me, what are you doing here?" You sighed in relief but also tensed up, you still didn't understand what was happening.

"As your guardian, I advised you to not go on this hunt but you defied me again. Now you're in a big heap load of crap, which I have to dig you out of." Crossing your arms with sass you turned away from Gabriel.