{Supernatural Imagine} #85: Living With Casifer

Imagine... Casifer has been living in the Bunker for too long, you were forced to share a room with him but you forced him to sleep on the floor. It's always fun to live with the devil (fml)

Peeling your eyes open from your deep, much needed sleep that could've been eternal was hard enough, waking up to someone's face directly in front of yours was worse, hearing it talk to you was the last straw.

"Ca- Lucifer! What the hell?!" You almost punched him in the face (you wish) but you decided against it.

Lucifer just smirked and stared at you with lustful joy, "Just seeing if you were alive, you sleep an awful lot?"

"You're not my mom, I can sleep as long as I can. What's it to ya anyways?" Throwing off your plain blanket and standing up, you realized you weren't wearing proper pants, just a pair of ratty period underwear. (y'know, the ones that don't matter)

"Yeah.. Your mother is dead, what a shame, right?" Fuck holding back, you were gonna murder that motherfucker.

You turned from your dresser and shot Lucifer a death glare, he was gonna get his ass beat by the end of today, "Bring my mother up ever, and you're gonna feel the feeling of getting your balls ripped out!" Damn!

"You mean your boyfriends balls? What're you going to play with, kitten?" How that word rolled off his tongue just reminded you of Cas, you missed that fool.

"Screw you?" Throwing on Dean's old pair of grey sweatpants that you purposely shrunk for yourself, you exited yours and Lucifer's room and to the kitchen.

"How'd ya sleep?" Dean asked, his hair was a mess which meant from the looks of it he got laid? Sam's mood was average and he just sat, eating a bowl of Cheerios and drank his freshly made coffee.

"Like hell, literally! Have you ever slept with the spokesman of hell? It sucks." You practically chugged your coffee, not even caring how much it burned, couldn't be worse than the pain of The Devil.. (That was deep?)

"No input." Dean shrugged and Sam didn't even have a proper answer, literally just FML!!

"Want something to eat?" Sam offered you, Lucifer appears behind you, stealing your coffee and drinking it himself.

"Hey!" You yelled, don't mess with ma coffee!

"You're young, you don't need all that caffeine?" Sam kind of look horrified.

"I'd give it dude? She almost curb stomped me when I pulled that." Thanks Samuel :) Lucifer slowly gave your coffee cup back with a frown.

"How do you make coffee?" Lucifer asked, Sam stood after a couple glances and walked to the machine.

"It's already made, here." Sam pushed the cup at Lucifer's chest and he took it, giving a fake ass smile his way.

"Thanks, I'm now gonna go and masturbate, all these new feelings are endless!" What the actual hell Lucifer?

"Have fun? Clean up afterwards!" Dean yelled after him and Lucifer just rolled his eyes. He hated cleaning, you were always the one cleaning after that slob.

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Who touched my hairbrush?!" You stomped into the library which sat Sam, Dean and Lucifer.