{Supernatural Imagine} #76: "You Left, Cas."

Imagine... After Lucifer was expelled from Cas's vessel, Dean can't forgive Cas for what he did to him and his own self. He put himself in serious danger and Dean couldn't have it. He's anger, he can't take it.

"Dean, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" An apology wasn't gonna help Cas, not this time.

"You left, Cas. You Sam... You left me, alone." Cas knew what he'd done to Dean, but he couldn't say he was truly sorry but at the same time he was.

"I left to save my father, to show the Angels I was still on their side..." Dean didn't understand, Cas wasn't on the Angels side.

"They don't want you, Cas. We wanted you, until you screwed everything up." But Cas didn't ruin anything, it didn't help anything but he did some things well.

"I was saving my home." Cas stared Dean down, standing in the middle of the Bunker library.

"We were your home, Cas." Was Dean kicking Cas out?

"Is this you banishing me?" In translation, yes, Dean was kicking Cas out of the Bunker.

"Is that what you want?" You could see tears build up in Cas's pretty blue eyes, Dean wasn't gonna give in, he couldn't give in, what Cas did was stupid and reckless.

"I just wanna come home again, please, Dean. I made a mistake but I did it for my father, you'd do the same if your father needed you." That struck Dean in an uncomfortable way.

"Don't bring my dad into this, this is about you and your dumbass decision." Dean pointed a finger at Cas who still had his sad, puppy dog face.

"I know, I'm sorry, Dean. Just don't leave me to, I can't have anyone else leave me, especially not you." But Dean shook his head, he couldn't forgive Cas, he could've died.

"We could've lost you, I could've lost you and you didn't care? You didn't even think about us, what were you doing?" Cas shook his head, but it was kind of true.

"I helped, Dean-"

"You bailed, just like my father, just like everyone who came into my life, so don't tell me that I'm leaving you just like everyone else because you betrayed me, Cas. And I can't forgive you for that." Dean was being serious, he wasn't and never was gonna forgive Castiel.

"Then I guess I should go..." Cas stared down about to turn around.

"Maybe you should... Castiel." Dean hasn't called Cas, Castiel in awhile... It was odd?

"I'm sorry, Dean. You have to know that." Dean nodded as Cas walked closer to the staircase.

"I know that, Castiel." Cas disappeared, he didn't wanna be there anymore knowing he wasn't wanted by the man he cherished most.

Dean.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE?? WELL COME BACK FOR MORE!

CHECK OUT MY STORIES VOID SEASON 1,2, and 3 . THE DARK ONES AND ONCE UPON A DREAM!!

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD!!

-Hunter_Spn_Posey💖