•Supernatural Imagine• #125: Love At First Kill

Love At First Kill
Sam

REQUESTED BY: Hopelessly__Devoted

SONG CHOICE: PERFECT BY ED SHEERAN

Imagine... You and Sam were school sweethearts, after Sam had to move yet again it was devastating. 10 years later it's quite normal, back in the same town you two met in now visiting family seemed sweet. Here's where it gets bitter.

   You stopped at a diner off the road, it was about 2am and you were exhausted. Driving all the way to Fairfax seemed like a lifetime because of the sound of death that this damn car made.

"Car troubles?" A broad voice from the darkness startled you, you whipped around and grabbed his arm which was placed on your shoulder, placing a silver knife to his neck. "Woah! Didn't mean to startle you."

You didn't drop your guard, who was this man? And why was he talking to you in the middle of the night... or morning?

"Who are you?" You asked sternly. The man was quite the looker, green eyes, light brown hair and much taller than you.

The mysterious yet alluring man smirked and then sighed, "I'm Dean, and I can tell you're having car troubles."

"Y/N, and how so?" Dean smiled again and pointed towards your brakes.

"I could hear them from a mile away, I'm sure I could fix those for you if you're ever free" Was he flirting with you? Because no matter how attractive those pretty eyes were you weren't that easy.

"Is this the part where I am supposed to immediately drop my pants and ask you to take my soul? Because that is not happening" Dean seemed shocked but also pretty impressed by your observance.

"Fine, I'll take my many years of carefully taught skills of car repair somewhere where it's useful" You knew he was joking but there seemed to be a hint of truthfulness in his voice.

"Goodbye Dean, thank you though but I'll manage on my own" You stared back at Dean as you made your way into the diner, he just friendly waved back at you and placed his hands in his jacket pockets.

He didn't leave immediately, Dean scanned around your car, checking the plate number and even inside. He found nothing but seemed to know enough.

"Oh you'll manage alright."

•SCHOOL DANCE•

SONG: ED SHEERAN- PERFECT

The smell of sweaty kids and scared "couples" kept you on your toes, you had a date for the first time ever. Sam Winchester, the mysterious new kid in your science class.

"Y/N?" You felt a tap on your shoulder and a faint whisper in your ear, chills went down your spine and you spun around. Sam looked so handsome tonight, absolutely beautiful.

Sam smiled, he stared you up and down and held his sweaty hands out for you to grab. Taking Sam's hands he led you off on to the dance floor. The first song was a slow song, he held you and he wasn't much taller than you but it didn't matter.