•Supernatural Imagines• #109: Sweet Ol' Gabe

Sweet Ol' Gabe
Gabriel

Requested By: katie_lewis_95

Imagine... After heaven was rebuilt they decided to have their first formal event, bringing all the Angels together for one big heavenly party. Castiel decided to bring you as a plus one, this will be cute.

"Is this really appropriate for... heaven?" When you were younger your family would always say you'd either go to heaven or hell when you die, considering how many times you've died it's a shock how many times you've went to both places.

Sashaying down the hallway with your tight white cocktail dress with your silver clutch you looked like you were ready to hit up Heavens strip club

"You look beautiful" Cas stared at you with awe in his innocent eyes, almost like he's seen the stars and they weren't falling this time.

A firm and congratulating smack on your ass made you scream and jump from your "sexy" position.

"Knock em dead!" Dean yelled as he pulled his head back and drank from his 3rd bottle of the night, he was gonna be drunk by 6.

You laughed at the uninvited Winchester, he wasn't invited because of his track record with insulting nicknames with angels and other supernaturals.

"Okay well we're off, don't break anything when I'm gone," Dean smirked and put defenceless hands in the air "And don't touch my room!" Without a single noise you were gone, evaporated from the earth.

"You wish."

Staring at the tall enchanting white door with your arm entwined with Cas's you were amazed with how they cleaned up. Cas's gaze was focused on something else, he looked terribly concerned.

"Great" Sarcasm was evident in the Angels tone, who was it?

You turned your gaze around and locked eyes with the lady killer himself, the sassiest angel in Heaven.

Everything started to come back, memories began to race through your head. All the things from your guys "summer of love" started to make you remember how you felt towards this candy man.

"Gabriel." 

Walking into the event the music was very classical and almost made you want to fall asleep. Cas looked very out of place with his facial expressions, he hasn't been to heaven since he was possessed.

"It'll be alright, how about you go and get us some drinks" You smiled and unlinked your arms from Cas and started to walk through the crowd of fancy dressed angels and dancers.

One in particular caught your attention, he danced through the crowd with a margarita in his small hand. It bugged you how happy he was and how joyful he could be when he knew what he did.

As you turned you saw Cas standing right behind you with two drinks in his hand and a smile that spread across his beautiful face.

"As you asked" Cas handed you one and you downed it instantly, it wasn't strong enough to possibly make you forget what you just saw.

"Is there something bothering you?" Cas asked, staring into your depressed eyes. Cas always knew when something was bothering you, he was that good of a friend.

You turned your head to Gabriel and Cas's eyes followed your pointing finger and Cas looked a little surprised about the dancing and drinking angel coming closer to the food table where you guys stood.

"Think fast, he's coming this way" Cas made it look like he was standing there the whole time and did that "act natural" pose and drank from his foully strong drink that made his lips pucker.

"Heello gorgeous! Oh and I didn't forget about you Y/N" Gabriel smirked at the two of you, not even staring directly into his eyes you sarcastically chuckled which made Gabe grin.

"What are you even doing here, Gabe? The angels aren't exactly welcoming of you and your drunk ass" Gabe laughed which made you unsure of his next action.

He leaned against the vanilla fountain and stuck his finger into the liquid before licking it off with pleasure.

"Do you really think you're welcomed here? You've killed more Angels than we can even track and you really think that you're more respected here than I am?" That question was rhetorical because you knew Gabe, he didn't let anyone frighten him or step up to him.

You glowered into his eyes and listened as the music slowed down just like his tone, perfect.

"Wanna dance?" Gabe smirked as he held his hand out towards you. You could feel your cheeks flare up but your hatred was still evident.

You emitted a sound of sarcastic laughter, you didn't even give Gabe your hand because he didn't deserve it.

"We aren't friends anymore Gabriel, you know that" You folded your arms with distinction and gave him a cold glare that shielded your true feelings.

"Cmon, feather flaps is dancing" You turned to Castiel who danced with Hannah, he looked terrified but it was sweet.

Gabe still outstretched his hand for your acceptance and you decided against your insinuation and took his hand, being led off into the crowd of Angels.

The dance went on for what felt like years, Gabe gripped your hips tightly which made you excited yet constricted. Scanning the room for anything you could focus on except this short mans eyes was nearly impossible.

"You feel awkward, I get it" You rolled your eyes, wow was it really that obvious? Ugh.

"Woah you figured me out, Goodie" Sarcastically you stared over his head and to Cas who looked content with himself and not even focusing on you.

Gabe gestured your chin with his finger so you was levelled with his intense stare, that look always made you weak.

"I've always felt that there was a spark between us, that no matter who I ever laid eyes upon would never match the pair of eyes I stand in front of right this moment" You nearly died, what was he getting at?

"Uh huh?" You were shook but also very curious by what he was going to say next, this was getting serious.

"I miss being with you, I miss the closeness we shared and what we had together. Can I ask you a question?" Gabe smirked which made you very concerned but you nodded and watched as he released his hands from your waist and pulled something out of his pocket.

Unwrapping the small object he hid behind his back, he placed himself down on one knee, shit.

Almost nearly pissing yourself and smacking the living shit out of Gabriel at that moment you became very afraid.

"Will you..." You anxiously anticipated this question, where the hell was Gabe going with this? "Accept this gift as a gratitude of my love and acceptance?"

Gabe held out a large cherry red ring pop and placed it on your finger with a smile.

"Are you serious?" You smirked and Gabe just stared up at you with an adorable grin on his face.

You felt Cas's arm grab your shoulder with a tight grip and a shocked look on his innocent face.

"You're married?!"

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS!!

COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR A NEW REQUESTED IMAGINE AND REMEMBER THAT REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED UNTIL I GET BACK ON TRACK.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND ESPECIALLY FOR 100K VIEWS! THATS INSANE.