{Supernatural Imagine} #71: Claire the Badass Pt.2

Imagine... After Claire met the Winchester's which made her end up injured in Dean's bed, Sam and Dean agreed to teach Claire a few things about shooting, fighting and just the Supernatural world itself... This should be interesting.

"Just do it." Dean's voice echoed along the Dungeon walls, Claire directly in front of Dean with her fists blocking her face.

"I can't just hit you?" Claire didn't want to hit Dean, she knew it wouldn't affect him in anyway but still, it wasn't right.

"Just hit me, I don't care." Dean was serious about this, he wanted to get the bitch knocked out of him by a teenage girl.

With all her force Claire threw back her fist, determined to collide her hand with Dean's cheek but failed miserably.

Dean clutched on to Claire's hand, twirling her around until her back hit the dungeon wall, making her gasp out of slight pain.

"Ouch! You said I could hit you?!" That really hurt, Claire just got her ass beat by Dean Winchester. (I get so satisfied writing his beautiful name)

"That's called, don't trust anyone. Even if they're the person you think you can trust." Dean had a point to hurting Claire but still.

"Get off me, Hasselhoff!" Claire shoved Dean off of her making him laugh, he quickly grabbed the back of Claire and hoisted her up.

"DEAN! LET ME GO!" Screamed Claire, but whatever she did it didn't match to Dean's superior strength.

"If you can't defend yourself we're gonna put you through some tests. SAM!" Yelled Dean. Oh god, this wasn't gonna be good.

"What's the hell do you think you're doing with those?!" Claire was petrified by the belt Sam held in his hand.

"Get on the bed." Dean demanded, a short snort surprisingly came from Claire.

"Yeah to remind you, I'm a teenager and you're what? Ancient?" That kind of hurt Dean, but he ignored it.

"If you're gonna become a Hunter you'll probabl- most likel- will get locked up a few times. Sammy will tie you to the bed, feet and all and you have 15 minutes to get out." Dean smirked, Claire with a few eye rolls and sighs, trudged towards the bed, sitting, allowing Sam to put the two belts around her wrists and ankles.

"What happens if I don't get out in 15 minutes?" Claire asked.

"You'll die, I mean we won't kill you but you'll spend 24 hours in the dungeon, sound good?" It a matter of seconds there was no going back, Sam had already tied Claire to the bed and she was livid.

"DEAN! Let me out, NOW!" Dean smirked backing away, Sam followed and they were gone, leaving Claire alone.

"You seriously need to stop ironing my shirts with beer! It's getting to the point where I wanna murder you with these shirts." Sam threatened, Dean just laughed as Sam held his white shirt to where Dean could see it over the library table.

"Hey what can I say? Those who smell like beer probably taste like-" The sound of running came from behind Sam, throwing his arm back with strong force it connected with a click to  Claire's nose.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Dean shouted, Sam snapped around to Dean who looked defenceless.

"Claire, are you okay? I see you got out in only 10 minutes, that's good?" Sam had a hand behind Claire's head, elevating her head to see the blood starting to come down her nose.

"Shut up, giraffe!" Giraffe? Well looks like that's a new nickname for Sam.

"I thought it was Moose?" Dean smirked, yet again Sam glared at Dean who got the message to help with Claire.

"We'll get you to the kitchen and fix you up, you'll be fine." Sam smirked, grabbing Claire bridal style to the kitchen.

"We're so sorry, Claire." Sam patted the remains of Claire's blood on her face with a small moosey smile.

"It's fine, I did do good today, right?" Claire smiled over at Dean who wasn't really paying attention as he had his face in a bowl of ramen noodles.

"Oh yeah, we'll call you Claire the Badass." Claire just rolled her eyes as she looked over at Sam with a smile.

"Thank you for helping me out, I don't know where I'd be if you and Dean didn't help me." Claire was very thankful for Sam and Dean.

"No problem, it's just what we do. So what's happening now that you're all trained?" Sam asked, doing some finishing touches on Claire's nose.

"Well I have some things I need to find, like my father, my mother. Important stuff." Claire smirked, she didn't have a mother or father?

"Who's your mom and dad?" Dean asked.

"No one you'd know, I should get packing." Claire hopped off the table with a smile as she exited the kitchen, to Dean's bedroom.

In her backpack was 3 water bottles, a handgun, some clothes and a picture, of a man.

"I'll find you dad." It was Castiel.

Thank you for reading, I'm at 17K?! Can you believe it?!

I want to thank everyone who's read my stories and actually got engaged with it, I was told awhile ago that my stories are the reason they're excited to wake up in the morning and that warms my heart. Thank you everyone, ghost readers and non ghost readers! I love y'all!