•Supernatural Imagines• #132: Stranger Things with Dean

Stranger Things with Dean
Dean

Imagine... After given a necklace from Dean, your life has been... questionable. Things have been weird around the bunker and eventually things get stranger.

"Dean, I want to get rid of this thing!" You frantically barged into Dean's room, but when you entered you noticed him watching Netflix, "What are you watching?"

"Nothing. What are you even bitchin' about?" Dean threw his legs off his bed and flicked off the tv. You held a golden necklace up to Dean and he just seemed confused.

"This. I think it has some weird mojo connected to it and you know all too well about bad mojo," Dean nodded in agreement. "I'm burning it and I don't care what you say about it, it was a nice gift but it's creeping me out."

"Wait, hold on. What is it even doing?" Dean took the necklace from you and held it closer to his face. There was a faint blue glow coming from inside the glass base of the necklace. "What the fu-"

The glow became larger and lit up the entire room, sending a shock of energy coursing through you and Dean's body. Then the room went silent and empty.

With profound grace the two of you were sent crashing to the stone ground, both groaning you stood up first while Dean remained on the floor, slightly confused.

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asked, rubbing his head, you took a moment to assess the situation and came across something peculiar.

"Dean? When was the last time you saw a kid ride a bike in the neighbourhood?"

"Like never, but when have you ever saw a kid in our area?" That was a much better question.

You began to move closer to the house in front of you, the neighbourhood was like any other, tall trees hovered over the quiet streets and faint sounds of children laughing and playing in the distant.

Dean finally stood up and followed you, walking to the front door of the house you knocked on. After a couple seconds a man answered the door.

"Yes?" This man was older, he had grey hair and big glasses, seemed like a useless man to you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and this is my friend Dean, we are lost and new to this neighbourhood. Do you know where exactly we're?"

"Are you one of Nancy's friends?" The man didn't even answer the damn question?!

Dean began to get impatient with him and took control, "Where the hell are we?"

"Excuse me, do I need to call the police?" You started to walk down the steps with Dean in your grasp as he got angry with the man.

"No, sorry to bother you!" As you walked away a woman came into view, she was very beautiful with short curly brown hair and dressed quite retro-y.

"I heard the commotion-" As she stared at us her gaze was fixated on Dean, not the first time this has happened, she invited us in for some coffee and directions. This should be good.

"Is this your first time visiting Hawkins?" You were kind of confused when she said that, like Hawkins, Indiana?

You and Dean both exchanged odd looks and formed some questions in your heads, you let Dean ask while you stared around the room.

Everything was old, they had a wall phone, just very vintage things that would be very popular in a thrift store. Your eyes gazed upon the news paper that Ted held, the lady's husband.

"1983?!" You scared Ted and drew attention to yourself, the lady seemed pretty bothered since she was mid conversation with Dean. "Sorry, may I use the bathroom?"

You immediately got out of your chair and darted around the corner, coming in contact with an open door you quietly crept down the stairs.

This room was very cool, lots of pop culture action figures, so many things that just caught your nerdy eye.

"Mike?" You jumped as the noise scared the living shit out of you, but you calmed down as it was just a child sitting under a blanket fort.

"I'm Y/N.. just trying to find the bathroom" You nervously smiled at the bald child, she just stared at you really oddly, like she didn't know where she was either.

"Hey! Who are you?! What are you doing in our territory?!" You jumped again as 3 boys came hurdling down the stairs, scaring both you and the little girl.

"I was just trying to find the bathroom, sorry I didn't mean to intrude on your D&D fun time" You really gave a lot of attitude when pointing to the set out board game on the table.

The boy who seemed to be Mike walked over to the little girl, whispering at her and she nodded, the other two boys were both staring at you suspiciously.

"Who sent you?" The darker skinned boy circled around you like you were prey but the stubbier curly headed boy just smiled awkwardly.

"What do you want me to say? Jesus?" They both sighed and threw their arms up in annoyance, "I'm here with my friend, we just got to Hawkins and don't know our way back."

"Well we just lost a friend in Hawkins who doesn't know his way back, maybe you can help us out." The curly boy said, instantly getting smacked on the back by the other boy.

"Dustin, We don't even know this girl! She could be a spy sent to take El away for all we know, this could be dangerous!" Thuds came hurdling down the stairs, it was Dean, he stood over the 2 boys while Mike and El sat under the fort together.

Dean looked stern, intimidating the boys even further. "Y/N, lets go. Momma is giving me the creeps... in a good way" Dean smirked and Mike just gagged.

"Well, it was nice to meet you boys" You smiled at Mike, Dustin, El and Lucas as you and Dean left the home.

No car and no idea where to go, the map Karen gave Dean was pretty helpful. For some reason you felt responsible for those kids, they lost their friend and this seemed like fate bringing you all together.

"Dean, the one kid Dustin was telling me something quite odd," You stopped Dean mid walk, walking in the middle of the road wasn't exactly smart to begin with.

"Like what? He sits at home all day and plays dungeon and dragons? Big shocker." Smartass, was he not even suspicious in the slightest about why they're there.

"No, their friend went missing. They need our help, why else do you think we're here? Something strange is happening in Hawkins."

"Stranger things have happened, Y/N. Trust me." Dean spoke, focusing his attention on the map.

You ripped the map out of Dean's had and tore it into pieces, helping these kids was your purpose here. A way to get home.

"We're helping these kids find their friend, I don't care what you have to say!" Dean stopped and stared at you. He could tell how important this way to you, I mean why else would you guys be cast out here in front of THAT house.

"Fine... Lets go" You smiled, hugging Dean you both began to walk back towards the Wheeler household.

HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS ALREADY OVER 1200 WORDS SO I AM GOING TO BREAK THIS DOWN INTO TWO PARTS. MORE IMAGINES TO COME!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS WITH MY FIRST REQUESTED IMAGINE WRITTEN IN AWHILE COMIMG SOON!!!