{Supernatural Imagine} #16: Beach Day With TFW

Thanks to mackenzieherondale02 for the request make sure you go check out her Supernatural Preferences.
---------------------------------------------

"We're not staying locked up in the Bunker for weeks and not have a little ounce of fun, Sam." You snarl, walking into the kitchen with Sam right behind you where you see Dean eating a bowl of cereal.

"What are you too blabbing about?" Deans asks with a mouth full of Cheerios in his mouth.

"[Y/N] wants to go to the beach and you know what's at the beach? Woman, and you know who's afraid of women?" Sam started to speak while standing beside and pointing at you.

"Me?" A small hardy voice spoke behind you and Sam and you both turn to see Castiel.

"Cas, would you want to go to the beach?" You smile and so does Cas.

"Hell, let's go! Come on Sam, loosen up. Cas, you're gonna love it!" Dean smiles clapping his hands and put his bowl in the sink, and left the kitchen along with Cas.

Sam stared at you for awhile until he finally left the room then you with a huge grin on your face.

The water was warm, just like the air with a slight breeze but it was a beautiful day in Topeka Kansas, you, Sam, Dean and Cas all came out of the Impala at the same time.

Sam was wearing blue black checker board, board shorts while Dean wore red ones with a black tee shirt, Cas wore a blue and white board shorts and no shirt which was a surprise for you because you've never seen Cas's chest.

"Nice bikini?" Dean smirked a friendly smile at you while you snarl at him,
Dean started to walk with Sam down the sidewalk path towards the beach leaving the parking lot.

Your bikini was your favourite colour,
[Y/F/C], it was a beautiful well you loved it and apparently Dean did as well.

"Hey Cas, you gonna be fine?" You smiled walking up to Cas and you both started to walk and talk down the sidewalk path.

"Ya I'll be fine- Ah woman!" Cas muttered nervously of the two blonde and pale women who walked by them.

"Cas, Cas? You'll be fine." You laugh, you and Cas made it to the beach the water was blue the sky was blue and it was a beautiful day.

"Looks like Sam and Dean like the water?" You smile and so does Cas, you both look out into the water to see Sam and Dean play fighting and splashing water at each other.

"DEAN! You got water in my eyes!" Sam yells and jumps on top of Dean and pulls him underwater.

l

It's been two hours and you and Cas never went into the water but talked on two wooden beach beds.

"So Cas, you enjoying this?" You smile while trying to get a tan wearing your favourite pair of sunglasses.

"Yeah, it's a bit weird knowing that Sam and Dean really have this much fun with each other?" Cas was also tanning wearing Dean's black sunglasses from his car.

"Well give the Winchesters a vacation and water there bound to have lots of fun."

"Thank you for bringing me out here?" Cas smiled and you got up on your elbows and smiled back.

"No problem, Cas."

"DEAN! NO NOT THE HAIR NOOO!" Sam yells it felt like slow motion as Dean dunked Sam underwater.

DID YOU LIKE THIS IMAGINE? WELL COMMENT A REQUEST FOR A IMAGINE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE.

GO CHECK OUT MY STORY VOID AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD.