{Supernatural Imagine} #77: Getting a Dog with Sam

Imagine... Sam has been begging you to come get a dog with him while Dean is away with Cas, let's see how this will go.

"Sam, you know Dean doesn't want one, he'd kill me if he knew I came with you?" Slugging your backpack over your shoulder, Sam wouldn't stop showing you pictures of the adorable dogs, I mean you wanted one terribly bad but Dean didn't.

"But look at his face! It's screaming I want to be bought." Sam loved dogs, it was terribly adorable but you knew what Dean would do.

"Sam? You know your brother-"

"Who cares? We'll get the dog before Dean gets back and I'll keep him away from Dean." That wasn't gonna work.

You tried your best to leave the room before Sam could say another word, you felt a warm hand placed at your side.

"Please?" You turned around, instantly regretting it knowing what was waiting for you. Yup, those damn puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but if Dean finds out? I wasn't apart of it, okay?" You didn't want Dean knowing it was you.

"Oh course, after school I'll pick you up and we'll look for a dog." Sam smiled, he was so excited, he looked like a little kid.

"With what car?" You asked, Dean was gone with Cas, he didn't tell you and Sam where they were going.

"There's plenty in the garage, go to school." You smiled at Sam who hugged you goodbye. This day is gonna be interesting, you thought to yourself.

School ended earlier than expected, not even realizing that Sam was supposed to pick you up at 3:05 (when school ends) it was only 2:35, now what?

"Dean, everything is perfectly fine? I got out of school earlier and Sam should be here soon, how's the case going?" Dean usually always told you where he was going, especially if it was life threatening but this time he didn't?

"Actually the case ended 2 days ago, me and Cas have just been taking in the town and we're almost home." You heart completely stopped and fell out of your chest at those heartbreaking words.

"Today? Like a couple hours from now?" What else would he have meant?

"Should be there in 2 hours, why? Do you and Sam have something planned? I can put my headphones on and Cas can vanish?" Dean snickered, that wasn't it but it wasn't good that Dean was coming back.

"Oh course not! Why would you think that? It's just me and Sam were gonna go and... Watch a movie? And we won't be back for like 4 hours and you'll be asleep? It won't be a very good welcome home party?" You lied, you never threw Dean parties when he got home, you never threw him a party? (Imagine Idea!)

"You never throw me a party? Lots of beer and strippers would be nice? Just putting that out in the open like my sexuality..."

"What?" You didn't get the last part of what Dean had said but it didn't matter, he was coming home and there was no keeping the dog a secret.

"Nothin. Cas and I will be back soon, you're not keeping me away, [Y/N]."

"Ok... See you later then. Bye." You ended the call as fast as you could, Sam should be here soon and Dean to, this all sucked.

After a long time of waiting around for Sam, looking like a complete idiot, Sam actually showed up and he wasn't alone.

Sam quickly rolled down the window, and you got to see what was inside the impala... Holy crap!

"YOU GOT 3?! Sam, what the hell?!" Sam wasn't supposed to get 3, he wasn't supposed to get 2? He wasn't even supposed to get a dog.