•Supernatural Imagines• #124: Bad Days Are Over

Bad Days Are Over (PT 2)
Dean

REQUESTED BY: theEArs

Imagine... After you were let out of the hospital you've realized that you haven't been getting better, your headaches have been painful and when you figured out you got shot that night it made everything worse.

It's been well over two weeks since you got out of the hospital, you still felt like shit, your migraines were painful as hell and your leg was just broken. Dean has been an angel throughout this whole thing, ditching hunts to help you out and get you moving again.

"Dean... let me do it" Getting out of bed or even standing up was bad enough, moving made your head spin and you were still learning to move around with one working leg.

"Y/N?" You glared up at the insisting Winchester with a look of pure seriousness. Dean held his hands up in a stand down way and moved away from you, allowing you to try to get up.

You wiggled out of bed into a sitting position on the edge of your bed, bringing your one leg over and pushed your other dinky leg around as well. You took a sharp breath of pain but didn't allow it to change your mind.

"I can do this, I can do this" You whispered over and over to yourself with your eyes glued shut. Pushing off the bed, instead of landing it like a champ you face planted on to the floor.

"Damnit!" Dean immediately grabbed you and slowly helped you back up, You flinched in pain but determined to accomplish this small task. "You're not ready, don't think for a second I'm leaving you."

Shrugging Dean off in disappointment you sighed, you had to get better. It wasn't a choice anymore.

"This can't be real, I can't hunt with a broken leg! What am I supposed to do?!" You yelled, with tears streaming down your face. Dean grabbed ahold of you and hugged you. This wasn't easy, hunting was a passion for so many years.

Dean didn't let you go until he knew you stopped crying, keeping you locked in he whispered in your ear, "I am going to get the tub going, meet me in the bathroom in 5. Go get something to eat."

You smiled, obeying and left the room. You headed off into the kitchen to make yourself a PB&J sandwich, it was the first thing Dean ever made you in the kitchen.

Grabbing the peanut butter from the cabinet you plopped it beside your knife and bag of bread. You stared at the knife, intensely.

When you grabbed it, it made you feel cold, the sensation was thrilling but also chilling. Lining it up to your finger tip you cut deeply and sharply.

You weren't exactly prepared for the pain but you screamed out, covering your mouth just enough to muffle the sound from echoing.

"Fuck!" You whispered into your hand, that didn't feel as good as you remembered. The pain from your finger kind of made you stop thinking about the pain in your head and leg.

"Damn."

Dipping yourself slowly into the water made you instantly feel warm all over. Dean knew how to draw a bath to your liking, not too hot, not too warm and just enough bubbles to play around with.

"How does that feel?" Dean asked with a smile, he always tried his hardest with the littlest things like baths and it made you love him even more.

You placed your hand over his, getting him wet but it didn't matter. He had to know he was doing perfect.