{Supernatural Imagine} #91: Hide & Seek

Imagine... It's game day in the Bunker, you've planned a great game of Hide & Seek in the Bunker. Sam and Dean created their team while you created yours, this is gonna get messy.

•SOME OLD FACES ARE COMING•

"TEAM ONE!" Dean yelled out, pacing in between the two groups "Y/N, with Charlie, Meg, Cas, and Claire."

You stuck your tongue out at Sam who stood directly across from you with his team.

"TEAM TWO!" You chest bumped Dean out of the way as you announced the boys team, "Dean, with Sam, Gabriel, Kevin, Chuck."

This wasn't gonna be no ordinary game of Hide & Seek. This was gonna be a match to the death, this was gonna be intense.

"Okay, Charlie and Kevin are seekers. Whoever finds the most members from the opposite team, wins." Dean announced as everyone flocked to the corridors, leaving Charlie and Kevin awkwardly in the middle of the library.

"You're going down, profit!" Charlie stuck her tongue out to Kevin, he didn't seem to appreciate it much as he moved intimidatingly closer towards her.

"Oh really?" Kevin smirked as Charlie licked her dry lips and smiled, moving in and towering over the poor boy "Ookay, never mind."

Kevin gave up as Charlie aggressively chest bumped Kevin, causing him to tumble down to the ground.

"Kev... Kevin? Are you alright???"

"Can you be any closer?!" Meg tried to shove Cas's large figure out of her space, but it was no luck.

They were both stuck in a small closet, barely any room for either of them to move. Cas followed Meg almost everywhere since he's never played Hide & Seek before.

"I cannot understand the structural concept of this game, what is the purpose?" Cas equally didn't like the closeness, especially since it's Cas and he makes it 100% more awkward.

Meg shoved Cas, almost making the graceless Angel tumble on to the floor, she just smirked in exchange for more room.

"Now shh. They'll find us if you don't stop yapping." Meg demanded, throwing a hand over Castiel's mouth.

"Okay." Castiel muffled.

Dean crept beneath his bed, it was a tight squeeze but he made it work.. doesn't he always?

Squirming and turning in places he never thought was possible, Dean kept his mouth shut as he heard the door squeal open, "fuck!" Dean whispered to himself as his knee jolted upwards and knocked the top of the bed.

The footsteps grew closer and eventually the man or woman pulled the sheets over and it revealed a very desperate and sad man.

"Dean?" It was Kevin. God damnit.
"Hey kid. Wanna help a man out?" Dean seriously looked desperate and it was sad to watch a full grown man hiding under a bed.

Kevin pulled Dean out from under the bed with heaving breaths of air, this was gonna be difficult.

"PULL, DAMNIT!" Dean shouted, you could see sweat dripping off of Kevin's forehead.

"I'm trying! It's like trying to pull a watermelon out of an apple!" Did Kevin just call Dean as fat as a watermelon.

You could see the disappointment and sass in Dean's eyes but he tried to refrain from throwing Kevin's small body into the next dimension.

"If I wasn't a watermelon stuck under a bed... I swear to god I would-"
"Just shut up and push, Would ya?" That talk made Dean shut right up, he's never been spoken to like that.

"Yes cap'n."

By the end of the game, Gabriel was stuck underneath the Impala with his legs facing a terrible direction, Chuck was behind the shower curtains and slipped 4 times, Dean was a pretzel under his bed, Sam was logical and hid behind the control panel.

Team One wasn't as lucky, Cas gave Meg and himself away by giggling while Kevin walked by, Claire hid behind the refrigerator door, as if she wouldn't of been spotted.

"That was one intense game!" Kevin smirked as his group stood behind them with happy grins, your group just stood there angrily.

"This isn't over, we'll beat you on Halloween!" You didn't even have a plan for Halloween but you knew it would be awesome.

"What's happening on Halloween?" Dean asked, you knew you didn't know but you couldn't let him know that.

Turning to face the tall man, you literally shook in fear and anticipation of what he'd say next.

"You'll see."

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR AN UPDATE! NEW LUCIFER IMAGINE IS COMING SOON!

EXPECT A LATE HALLOWEEN IMAGINE COMING SOON AS WELL!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND IF YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE, LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE PART, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!