{Supernatural Imagine} #49: Sell Your Soul

Imagine.. After Sam died 2 years ago (I'm sorry) Dean had been tracking down the one who killed him which went by the name Metatron but things didn't go well which led to Dean with a Angel Blade through his chest, after Dean's weird recovery you decide to tell him that you... Sold your soul to save him.

Dean walked the halls of the bunker after a long sleep, the longest sleep he's had in months. He was still haunted with images of the night Sam died, the blade being jammed through his chest and the colour draining from his brothers face. Dean held him till his death and that's when you pulled Dean away, it was a struggle but you sat Dean in the Impala as you grabbed Sam and into the back of the Impala. As you drove, Dean clutched on to Sam until his hands went cold.

Classic rock played faintly in the kitchen as you prepared Dean and yourself a morning cup of coffee to start the day.

"Morning, Dean" You turned around to try to face Dean who walked fast into the kitchen, but you were stopped and pushed up against the fridge with a bang. You dropped the hot cup of coffee which shattered at your feet, you could barely focus on the pain due to the ache in your back. Dean held your throat tight, you could barely let words out.

"What the hell have you done?!" Dean kept his grip on you tightly and furiously.

"What?!" You were annoyed, also slightly confused by his sudden burst of rage.

"Don't act stupid, [Y/N]! I didn't ask at first but now I wanna know why I am alive!" It struck you, you never told Dean you sold your soul to save him. That conversation wouldn't have ended well for you or Dean.

"Dean- Y-you're hurting me!" Dean didn't release, seeing the anger in his eyes made you sick considering the only time you've ever seen this is when he's ganking monsters or when he was a Demon.

"What did you do?! I don't believe I came back by a miracle from God or some crap!" You didn't wanna tell him, but you knew you had no choice and it made you go insane with tears hearing him yell at you like this.

"I SOLD MY SOUL, OKAY?!" You screamed at the top of your lungs with all the breath you could inch out. "Dean, I sold my soul for you" It took a lot of effort out of you to say this, it made Dean completely flip. He released you, allowing you to finally breath again and he backed away with his hands on his head.

"You sold your soul?" Dean said weakly, "Why the hell did you do that?!" You could see Dean wanted to breakdown, but he didn't. He didn't want to give up and give in to whatever he was feeling inside.

"I couldn't just let you die like that, Dean. I'm not gonna let you die-" Dean smirked, allowing the emotion to consume him. His eyes swelled up and not because of what you said, it was of what he was gonna say and do next.

Dean grabbed both sides of your face, making you instantly blush and tear up at the man standing in front of you.

"I had one goddamn job, to protect you. I couldn't even do that right..." Dean hated himself for this, but it wasn't his fault, it was yours. You chose this life and you knew the risk.

"This isn't your fault, baby" You took one of your hands and placed it upon Dean's warm cheek. "I'm ready to die if it comes to it, I put myself in this life."

Dean smirked but shook his head at you with a fake condescending smile, the one he makes that says I'm fine but deep down he's hurting inside.

"[Y/N], I can't just let you die as I live on pretending to be okay with this" You knew if it was you in Dean's shoes you couldn't live without him.

"That's life Dean-o, I want you to find someone, start a family and live that happy apple pie life we always talked about" You were starting to tear up again as those words burnt more than a thousand suns inside of you.

"I can't, that life was with you and I can't live without you" Dean hung his head down as those words came out, but you brought it back up and looked into his beautiful candy apple green eyes.

"I love you, Dean... Dean Winchester" Dean smiled the biggest smile you've ever seen him make and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist and embraced you passionately almost causing you to suffocate again as he moved his arms also around your shoulders and you loved each moment of it.

"I love you... [Y/N]..."

Did you enjoy this Supernatural Imagine? Well my next Imagine will take a bit longer maybe but it will be my Official 50Th Imagine so do you guys have any ideas for my 50Th Imagine comment if you do Bebe'z💖

Check out my Story Void which is updated every Monday at 10! And my story Brotherhood which was updated last night at 8!
Coming soon will be my new story Shame every Wednesday at 10! Same night as Supernatural and American Horror Story