{Supernatural Imagine} #99: "It Was Hell"

Imagine... After Dean came back from Hell he's been been afraid and very tense when he came around you, you decided to brush it off and let him have his time to adjust from being back, but you never realized how bad he was getting. Dean comes to you and what he says, it's heartbreaking.

"He hasn't talked to me," You've been distant from Dean the past couple of weeks, and Sam understood why "I know I need to step up and be his girlfriend, but right now... I don't know how to?" You asked Sam, but you knew he wouldn't have the answers.

"Dean hasn't been the same since he came back from hell... i don't know what he needs right now."

A small sound of quiet patters came from behind Sam and yourself.

"Y- you're my girlfriend."

There he was, standing there at the doorway of the main room, his weak hands in his sweater sleeves, holding them up to his sick face

There he was, standing there at the doorway of the main room, his weak hands in his sweater sleeves, holding them up to his sick face. He looked unbalanced and unaware of reality. It was terribly adorable to see him this smol but terribly unnerving to know how detached you were from him.

"Dean, I-" You tried to justify why you and Sam were talking about him but that wasn't gonna happen, Dean knew why and he didn't seem bothered by it as he usually was.

"C- can I... talk to yo- you?" His voice was shaky, he seemed like he's been trying to get these words out for awhile now, he wasn't doing well.

"Yeah, of course." You've been waiting for Dean to want to talk to you, you knew he needed to talk and so did you.

You followed Dean back into his room, which he's been hiding in for the past week. As you got to the door, Dean closed it softly and turned to you, leaning against the doorframe.

"Dean, are you.. okay?" You two were never this awkward towards each other, it scared you and made you feel terribly distant with him.

Dean held his side, like he was in pain. He slid his feet to you, trying to get closer to you. His voice was soft so you couldn't exactly hear it.

"I couldn't handle it, it was hell down there." You guessed that much, was he finally opening up about what happened in hell? "I tortured people, they tortured me.. it was a shit show down there."

Dean slowly placed his sleeved covered hands up to your warm cheeks, "It hurts to know how many people I killed, before I went in and while I was in, I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't want you to think I was-" Dean didn't even wanna finish that sentence.

You knew dean always thought little of himself, he didn't give himself enough credit, he pretended like the world hated him and never gave him a break. When in reality, he's saved this world more times than you can count, he deserves way more than he gets.

"You're not a monster, Dean." You took Dean's face in between your own hands, forcing him to pay attention to each and every word you blurted out "You hate yourself, because you never learned to love yourself. You make everything seem like it's the end, but even you know it's not. I love you, Dean Winchester... No matter how many times you go to Hell, you'll always be here with me." 

Dean was already crying, from the immense sadness and excruciating pain he was in, you needed to help him.

"Come on, let's get you in the shower and clean you up," Dean hasn't showered since he came back, you didn't want to say it but... he smelt like death.

You slowly got Dean into the shower, you didn't decide to join him because he needed this time to clean himself up.

"Hey, Y/N?" Dean yelled over the loud crashing of water. You popped your head into the shower and before you knew it, dean grabbed you and threw you into the shower with him.

"It's no fun if you're not here with me, I learned that much." Dean flicked water in your face as you pulled off your shirt and pants. This was gonna be fun.

You and Dean kept flicking water at each other, until he grabbed you in a tight embrace, smothering you in warm love, this is what made you weak.

"I love you soo much Y/N."

You smiled as you hugged Dean's hard chest, "I love you too!"

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! SHORT LITTLE MESSAGE THAT WONT BE SO SHORT.

WRITING HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PASSION OF MINE FOR LIKE 5 YEARS, IM SO HAPPY THAT IVE FOUND A PLATFORM WHICH I CAN GROW AS A WRITER! I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS WHO COME HERE AND SUPPORT THIS STORY THAT WE HAVE BUILT.

THE 100TH WILL DEFINITELY BE A SPECIAL MILESTONE FOR ME AND THIS STORY, I APPRECIATE EVERY VOTE AND COMMENT THIS STORY GETS AND WILL CONTINUE TO GET IN THE FUTURE.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE 100TH! CHEERS TO ALMOST 3 YEARS ON WATTPAD. (For me)