{Supernatural Imagine} #7: Montly Matters With Sam

Thanks to mackenzieherondale02  for this request....Text me later Lol
----------------------------------------------

It's been three days since your unexpected friend visited (for guys who don't know, Period) but Dean hasn't helped and Cas doesn't even understand what's going on down there or anywhere with women but Sam has offered to help since he's had a fair amount of girlfriends in the past.

"SAM, I WANT PIE!" You whine to Sam lying in his bed, you were covered by blankets and wearing one of Sam's red plaid shirts, Sam came running in with a basket.

"[Y/N] we have no pie, you and Dean ate it all last night?"

"Sam don't test me, get me some more pie" You demanded pointing a strict finger at Sam who past the basket to you smiling.

"What the hell is this?"

"Condiments for your son of a b*tch of a week" Sam tried to keep a smile but your grimace made it hard for him.

You stopped looking at Sam like you were gonna eat him and opened up the basket.

"What the f*ck, pads, Tampons?....Yay chocolate!" You laughed, plopping the basket to the ground with a smile opening the bar of chocolate devouring the candy bar not leaving one last bite to the candy bar.

Sam watched you horror but then came a smile.

"I love you [Y/N]" Sam says walking to the door.

"Love you too Sam," You smile.

"Now go I need to change down there with the new stuff called pads you got me" Sam's eyes opened in more horror then rushed out slamming the door.

A sound came from outside of your door it was Castiel and Sam talking.

"So how's she doing? I hear from Dean she's bleeding?" Castiel was worried about you.

"She's fine but she's lost a lot of blood" Sam laughs and as you heard he walked away.

"I should help?" Cas says but you yell after him.

"No! Cas you stay there!" But Cas didn't listen.

"CAS!"

"AHH!" He yells to and you guys shared a long scream.

THANKS AGAIN TO mackenzieherondale02  FOR THE IMAGINE REQUEST YOU GUYS CAN DO THE SAME JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME A REQUEST.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES THE DARK ONES AND VOID! NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK!