•Supernatural Imagine• #115: Dean The Protector

Dean The Protector
Dean

Requested By: alexandralouise10 

•SET BEFORE SAM AND DEAN EVER CAME TOGETHER•

Imagine... You and Dean have been friends since the beginning, he reached out to you about two weeks after his brother left for Stanford. There's been no sexual feelings at all, until Dean gets a taaaad controlling and protective.

It's been hard lately, Dean has been wanting to get back in touch with this younger brother he always talks about but never actually does anything to go see him. It's quite annoying.

He's been drinking more, he has become an alcoholic and it's quite frustrating considering the fact that he can't hunt whilst intoxicated. He thinks he can but he also thinks a lot of unnecessary things.

"Dean, can we get going? This place is wigging me the fuck out" Dean turned and tried his hardest to stare into your bright blue eyes but instead just focused on his empty glass as he motioned for another shot.

"I don't care, just go sit down some-somewhere" He burped and demanded more angrily for another drink.

Dean wasn't a sloppy drunk in public, not always. He was under stress and this made sense for him, but like cmon.

You just ignored him too and sat back down in an empty spot just two stools down from the drunken mess of a Winchester. Calling the averagely attractive bartender for a drink.

"Hello beautiful, and what would you like to drink tonight?" The man was tall, had brown hair almost like a chestnut and mossy green eyes. He held himself nicely and his tight black work shirt made his muscles very much there and standing for attention.

"Whatever.. I'm not picky" In your head that came out completely smooth like smooth peanut butter  but with your luck it was more crunchy peanut butter. Bringing your head down to stare at your lap you smirked embarrassingly.

The pretty bartender grabbed your chin and raised it, tucking a piece of your strawberry blonde hair out of your face so he could have a better look.

"You truly are beautiful, may I ask for your name?" You giggled like a fucking school girl which kind of shocked you but also made you feel young again.

"Her name is Alexandra, and you're?" You felt two warm hands on your shoulders, it was Dean. What a protective little chump.

"Umm Tommy, who are you?" Tommy asked, he was kind of nervous and a little intimidated by this slightly taller male.

"Her... boyfriend." You kind of choked on your own saliva for a moment, you would definitely need a couple drinks to make that true. "Right sweetie?"

"Yeah, can I talk to you outside?- Sweetheart" You quickly added that in while tugging Dean out of the bar and giving the pretty bartender Tommy a finale glance as you walked out the doors.

"When did you magically become my boyfriend?" You weren't disgusted just confused on why he would help you? He's always nagged at you that you never have any guy friends or boyfriends. Which was true but that was beside the point.

"He was just another slimy scumtwat. Couldn't you see that?" Dean was overprotective at times and that was because he was like a brother to you but sometimes you questioned if maybe he wanted something more... No of course not.

"Dean, is there something you're not telling me?" You asked straight up, he has never acted this way towards you with another guy, ever.

"I just care about you, I don't want to see you get hurt or used by any asshat like that" You understood where he was coming from, but he didn't need to react that way.

"Well aren't you just Dean The Protector?" You smirked and swerved back and forth while holding your arms out for Dean, he just blushed while backing away but you didn't stop and jumped into his arms instead making him heave and laugh.

"Holy shit! You're so cu- annoying!" That swerve though, you took yourself off Dean and held something in your hand. His keys.

"Hey! Those are mine!" He tried to swipe the keys from your possession but failed as he stumbled over.

"Yup you're not driving tonight, tispy" Laughing as you maneuvered past the tipsy man he firmly grasped your hips and held you there.

"You better kiss me Dean Winchester, because I am all sorts of turned on right now" Dean placed his hand on the side of your face while pushing his lips on to yours, you pleasantly took in the taste of alcohol and warmth with a smile and kissed him back, holding it for what felt like forever.

"God damn, Winchester" You both laughed and held hands on the way back to the Impala, just as you were to open the doors you checked your pockets but found nothing?

"Ahah!" Dean jangled the keys in his hand as he pointed and laughed at you.

"Fucking hell!"

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE! I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU GUYS, I OPENED THE REQUESTS AND NOT EVEN IN 24 HOURS I GET 5 REQUESTS! WOW!

THEY'RE CLOSED FOR NOW UNTIL THOSE IMAGINES ARE COMPLETED JUST SO NO ONE IS WAITING FOR THEIR IMAGINES FOR TOO LONG!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!