•Supernatural Imagine• #116: Dean Dream

Dean Dream
Dean

Requested By: BeautifulMax2001

Imagine... Whilst on a hunt with Sam and Dean you get attacked by a Djinn, it kidnaps you while you're hallucinating but... what are you dreaming about? Or who are you dreaming about is the better question?

"MAX!!" You heard the sound of what seemed like Dean's voice, it was faint but the only thing you could envision was the white light blinding you.

•1 HOUR EARLIER•

You could smell the tires burning against the hot road, Dean's grip on Baby became rigid and stern.

"DEAN, SLOW DOWN!" You screamed, but the pleads were drowned out by the massive force of Dean slamming on the brakes.

Nearly getting flown out of the car, Dean grabbed you and kept you steady in place, you were livid.

Jumping out of the car and slamming the door, you were enraged with this unbelievably stupid yet attractive man.

"Dean! What the fuck were you thinking?!" You screamed and glared at Dean over the Impala, he placed his worried filled hands over top of Baby, and set his head down.

"We have to get in there, they have Sam!" Dean and yourself didn't even know what you were facing, nor how to kill it.

You changed your attitude and decided to sympathize with Dean, it was his brother and kind of yours to. Walking to the back of the Impala, you opened the trunk and scavenged for two pistols and two iron rods, just in case.

"Iron?" Dean asked, "Are we fighting Casper now?" You glared at him again, sympathizing wasn't easy with this guy.

Ignoring Dean, you followed him towards the abandoned Barn just set perfectly on a small hill that overlooked the beautiful yet terrifying starry night sky.

•NOW•

"Dean?!" This felt like the absolute worst trip of your life, you couldn't see clearly and the world was dancing around you like a parade of lights and crowds of people, but those people were replaced with screams and cries.

"DEEEEAN!!!" The sounds became louder and more excruciating to even listen to, gripping the sides of your head in agony you screamed out even louder until there was nothing but white noise.

Then silence.

Jolting up, you couldn't recognize where you were at first until it hit you.

"The bunker?" It didn't take you long to get up, your head ached and your body felt weak, but you knew you had to get up and fight this trip.

Standing felt like forever, heading for the door felt even longer. The door seemed to be getting farther the closer you moved towards it.

"You need help?" Falling to your knees from fear, a man caught you. The familiar voice calmed you but also kept you on your toes.