•Supernatural Imagine• #122: Back In Black

•Back In Black•
Dean

THIS IMAGINE TAKES PLACE AFTER IMAGINE #111

Imagine... Dean was a Demon once again, the Mark of Cain is doing something that you cannot understand. Dean needs your help.

Previously

You ripped the knife from your black jean pocket and slashed the knife across the side of the man in front of you, missing horribly.

You jumped back, remaining in a kneeling stance. Holding the knife forcefully and carefully in your hands, you learned some hand grips from Dean.

"Dean?" You looked shocked, the way this man acted wasn't like Dean at all, this wasn't Dean.

"Hey kiddo, are you ready?" Dean smirked, as his gaze went dark and he begun to proceed closer towards you, without any caution in his step.

"Ready for what?" You moved closer as well, keeping the knife directed on Dean at all times, he was terrifying you.

"Let's Play Ball"

NOW

"DEAN!" You were startled as Dean grabbed you and flung you down the long hallway. Smashing your back against the concrete wall, that was going to leave a nice bruise.

You searched for your blade but it was gone, you dropped it while being flung across the fucking room. Well fuck.

"Looking for this?" You focused your attention on the burly man in front of you, twirling your blade in his hand. What a dick. "It's cute.. small like you and-"

*SNAP*

The blade snapped right in half before your eyes, Dean gave that to you for your 16th birthday and it was gone, just like that.

"Breakable" He smirked, relishing in your anger and hatred. Murder was on your mind but you knew you couldn't kill Dean, not now.

"I'm gonna kill you!" You stood, acting tougher than you were towards Dean. This wasn't going to be an easy fight. "And then I'm going to use your skin as a new rug for Sam's bedroom."

Dean smirked, licking his lips in satisfaction. He wanted to make you angry, he loved it.

"Hm I'd prefer a nice blankie, but rug sounds about right" Dean laughed as he stroked his chin with sheer delight. You leaped forward and punched Dean straight in the jaw, didn't end very well.

You moved away from Dean and watched him crack his jaw in an unsatisfying crunch of bones and your face went completely blank.

Dean grabbed you by the throat and held you high in the air, you struggled for breath as you tore your nails through the fabric of his burgundy shirt.

"Dean! S-stop!" You struggled to even form proper words, Dean enjoyed the pain you were enduring, he always thrived off of it.

Suddenly your eyesight went fuzzy, you started to become weak and everything was dark.

You jumped out of bed with a terrorized scream but your mouth was covered by somebody. You weren't conscious enough in your surroundings to even recognize the man who held your mouth shut.

"Y/N, It's me!" Sam tried to calm you down and it was a relief knowing it wasn't him grabbing you anymore. "You passed out-"

"Where's Dean? I- I don't remember anything" You rubbed your forehead in pain, you were completely out of it.

Sam was knelt beside your bed, holding your shoulder with a kind grip. He was always good to you, ever since you moved in.

"He's back in the dungeon, you're okay, you're safe now" Even though Sam was right, you still didn't feel all that safe. You instantly stood up, Sam helped you because you became wobbly.

"I need to talk to him, Sam" Sam and you both knew that was a horrible idea but you had to talk to him, now.

Sam threw back his head and groaned but eventually stared you in the eye, giving you the silent "Go ahead."

The doors to the dungeon opened with a rustic feel, you could almost hear how old this place was. The darkness overtook the light and somebody instantly took your attention.

"Look who it is, you clean up well" The room filled with the echoey voice of this angered filled man.

"This isn't you, you're not yourself anymore" Dean stared up at you through his dark eyes, everything about this man wasn't the man you once knew.

Dean laughed, it was forced but it was a laugh, "That's where you're wrong kiddo, I am the same guy who gave you a home, I am the same guy who gave you your first blade and I am the same guy who is going to get out of these chains and rip you apart."

Dean left you speechless, you couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He disgusted you and made you feel uncomfortable.

"Try again later" You turned away from Dean, you didn't want to talk to him or be anywhere near him.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled out your name in the darkness as you walked away, slamming the door behind you.

Dean was alone again.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long and I can't even say it was for a good reason, I just haven't had any inspiration lately. But with this new season I can't wait to make some new stuff!!!