•Supernatural Imagine• #101: Don't Leave Me

•Don't Leave Me•
Dean

Requested by: InDeansImpala

Imagine... Dean is like your father, but he was your boyfriend. It was hard to keep a relationship strong while your lives are constantly on the line, Dean always tries to keep you out of the fire but you always get burned in the end. This time when you disobey him, he's not as kind, you crossed the line.

•••

*LAST NIGHT*

"Dean! I can fight, you always said to stand and fight even when it rough, and I know it does!" You shouted at Dean who didn't stop to stare at you.

Dean set down his duffel bag and started shoving clothes, weapons and different types of "normal magazines" into his bag, trying to ignoring you. This topic must happen a lot.

"DEAN!" You screamed, one last time in his ear, sending him over the edge in anger.

"I TOLD YOU, NO! YOU'RE NOT COMING AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!!" That shocked you, you wanted to start a fight because.. well you're a female.

"I'm not useless! So stop treating like I am, damnit!" You stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut.

*THIS MORNING*

"You think I was a little too tough on her?" Dean asked, opening the motel door and threw his stuff on the nearest bed.

Sam didn't hesitate to do the same, they were exhausted from the drive, it was long and rough.

"She's injured and still healing, her aim isn't perfect and she's still dealing with the shock of it all. She needed to understand that." Sam was right, but Dean hated being tough on you, it killed him to hurt your feelings.

Dean ripped off his jacket and flannel, heading for the bathroom, he was in desperate need for a hot shower right about now.

"Night Sammy" Dean turned to his brother who smirked and hit the pillow, instantly relaxing into it. That made Dean feel good.

*NEXT ROOM*

Switching off your ear piece you smiled, you've been tracking the boys since they left for the case. You really didn't take no for an answer.

"Goodnight boys."

*THE HUNT*

The area was bleak, the air was thick. Everything about this area seemed wrong, but the boys couldn't leave, they finally tracked the nest and it was time to clear it out.

• • •

You pulled your scrap piece of a truck into the area, it was tough to get full breaths because of the dense air.

Jumping out of the truck, slamming the door you were met with a fist, colliding with your left eye.

Everything went black.