chapter 1

A/n pov:

Glitzy light, loudspeakers, disturbing virtual, noisy atmosphere, drunk people dancing wildly, and DJ Shuffle were the things taehyung saw every evening. Kim taehyung 22-year-old college-going cute boy works in this nightclub for his living. Life is not a Bed of Roses for him. He had to start working at the age of 17 as his dad died in a car crash when he was 14 years old, and after a few years his mom fell sick. Life became so unpredictable for him. He thought to quit school as he was not able to pay the fees but luckily the school provided a scholarship for him to continue his studies as he was one of the best students at his school. As he completed his schooling he joined the college and took business studies. Currently, he is in his second year of studies as a business major. As for his mother, she had a mini-stroke. After that, he gave his Mother a complete rest and took great care of her. Taehyung has two younger twin sisters who he has to take care of. It was very hard for young taehyung to handle these many things but still, he always managed to put a smile on his face and take everything positively.

Taehyung pov:

I was serving people drinks like usual. To be honest it's tiring but still, I have to do it for my mom and my two little devils. Thinking of them I continued to do my work. Suddenly, someone put their hand on my waist.

Min-jun: Hey pretty, how is work going?

He asked me with a sickening sweet tone that made me nearly puke.

Tae: Min-jun, please take off your hands. And don't touch me.

I said trying to get his hand away from my waist but he didn't move even a bit.
I sighed. He always troubles me like this.

Min-jun: Did you forget who am I?

He asked with a smirk. He is the club's owner's son.

Tae: let go of me Min-jun! I have to serve drinks.

I grunted still trying to get away from his hold.

Min-jun: call me master I'll leave you now.

He said still smirking widely. God, why me? But Before I could argue further. someone tapped the counter gaining my attention. It was a man in a suit. A suit? Why is he wearing a suit? Maybe he is a VIP customer.

Tae: Sir, the VIP suite is over there.

I said pointing in the direction.
But he didn't say anything and stood glaring at Min-jun who was still clinging to me.

?????: Move away from him.

He said in a cold manner surprising me. No one ever defended me. However, Min-jun didn't listen and just tightened his grip around my waist to show that he wasn't threatened by the man's cold demeanour, Before I could shove Min-jun's hand the short man punched him shocking the hell out of me. God, I'm certain that I'm going to get into trouble for this. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Min-jun after the impact of the strong blow on his smug face removed his hand from my waist and held his bleeding nose. As the music was loud nobody heard his scream. I just stood there still in a state of shock not knowing what to do. God, please spare me this job. Please! Please! The short man just walked away as if nothing happened. Oh!! I must get a hold of him before he disappears! I told one of my co-workers to look after my spot and hurried to catch that man. He was heading out. Oh my God, what if I get fired? It's not easy to find a job.

Tae: hello! sir excuse me.

I yelled but he didn't turn.

Tae: blue suit sir,

I shouted and he immediately turned and shot the deadliest glare at me. Shit, shit! Why does he look like he's going to punch me too? No No! I can't have my pretty face ruined like that. Yet I dared to move near him and stand right in front of him. Please don't punch me!!

????: what do you want?

He asked coldly. Uff! Why so serious?

Tae: sir you--you punched my boss' son.

I muttered not sure what I wanted him to do for that. Like he seriously did this earth a favour by teaching a lesson to that bastard. But that doesn't mean that he can get me into the turmoil of possibly losing my job.

??????: so what? I didn't like his face so I punched him.

Tae: huh?

Didn't like---what!? Is this man serious right now?

??????: I need to go.

He grumbled visibly annoyed and was about to leave.

Tae: what--what if I get fired?

I mumbled quietly. I don't want that to happen.. Not right now... Not when I have a lot on my plate.

??????: That seems like your problem.

He said casually. Yes, that should be my problem. Who is he to even care about me? Not like he owes me any empathy.  But--But how will I buy medicines for Mom? how will I pay my house bills? how will I take care of my two little devils? how will I buy a proper meal for all of us? This is too much to handle without this job. All these thoughts kept taunting my mind that I didn't even realise that I was saying them out loud.

??????: what medicine?

I heard him ask in a surprisingly soft tone.

Tae: As if you care.

I mumbled already exhausted with what was about to happen the next minute I got fired. But as I was about to walk back to face my fate inside the club I heard the man speak.

??????: Hey! wait!

He said stopping me. Then he rummaged through his suit pocket and pulled out a card.

??????: Here

He said handing me it. Oh! Wait it's a visiting card. It was printed in dark bold fonts written ‘Min yoongi’ co-CEO of Jeon Enterprises. Holy moly that's a huge company with nearly a lakh employees working wait Is he...Is he the co-CEO? Daam!

Yoongi: Meet me at 10 a.m. sharp

He said casually and was about to walk away.

Tae: Sir, Wait! but I need to attend college. It ends at 1 pm. I'm sorry I can't skip it.

I said hoping I was not annoying him further. He just signed with a neutral expression on his face, it was very hard for me to guess what the man was about to say. But I didn't have to wait any longer.

Yoongi: Then be there at 1.40 pm sharp no excuses.

He announced and just left before hearing my reply. Rude. I thought.

To be continued...

New story lovely reader-nims.....
don't forget to stay safe and healthy💜💚......