chapter 44

A/n pov:

When yoongi whispered those words jungkook's heart really did a flip. And then it hit him like a truck. He and his babies mama are going to get married!! He's gonna kiss his babies mama and claim him as his in front of his family and friends. They are gonna promise each other to live their lives together as one. He's gonna close his eyes with his lover in his arms at night and open his eyes to his lover's ethereal face in the morning. not to forget they are gonna make love to each other!! He's gonna make tae his by giving himself and taking tae as whole.

His train of thoughts was cut when Yoongi once again spoke.

Yoongi: Okay, that's enough don't fuck him in your head whatever I'm still his brother and I'll strangle you if I see tears in his eyes.

Yoongi threatened to make jungkook gulp and nod with a nervous smile.

Jungkook:I- I'll only make him cry in bed. No worries hyung!!

Jungkook said sincerely getting a glare from Yoongi who looked like he was about to kill jungkook with his glare.

Yoongi: Run before I get my gun.

Yoongi said making jungkook run for his life. After that jungkook sat in front of the mirror for getting his touch up done. Namjoon silently walked out and gestured for yoongi and hobi to come out. After getting out namjoon began to speak.

Namjoon: what's all this yoongi hyung? Jungkook and tae were dating before?
And who are those girls who broke them apart!? They hurt tae and kook and got away just like that!?

Namjoon asked angrily not being able to digest the fact that some unknown girls broke tae and kook apart and no one knew about this. When tae came into the mansion joon made a promise to himself that he'll do everything in his power to protect the younger and the twins. Tae is not just his cousin. He saw tae as his and Jin's baby. And after knowing they were related by blood he couldn't be happier. And now when he came to know that some bitch dared to break his son's heart he couldn't control his anger.

Hobi: hyung and you knew this before and you didn't tell anyone of us? They were hurt and we didn't have any idea about that.

Hobi asked with a sad frown making yoongi sigh.

Yoongi: I too didn't know any of the things entirely. I had to continuously pester tae to get something from his mouth. He still thinks that he's a big bother to us and hides everything from us.

Yoongi said truthfully.

Yoongi: But I have a feeling that doyoung knows everything about this.
We must ask him and maybe he'll say something useful.

Yoongi suggested

Namjoon: we have to do something yoon hyung! What if those girls bother tae and kook again? I don't want anyone to cause them any more trouble.

Hobi: But we have to wait till the wedding ceremony ends. see there are only 20 minutes left and we have to take kook to the alter.

Hobi said glancing at his watch.

Yoongi: Yeah hoba is right, we should wait until the wedding gets over. Then we can have a peaceful chat with doyoung.

Yoongi said making the two agree.

15 minutes later (insert sponge bob voice)~

Lisa: Boss you can open your eyes now and see my magic.

Lisa said proudly that she was able to create such a masterpiece in a matter of minutes. Does She works as the head of the fashion department of Jeon empire for nothing duh!!