chapter 65

A/n pov:

Jungkook was having the biggest pout on his lips. Why you may ask, well he was forced to get ready for work by his babies mama who was so mad at him.
He was dragging himself out of his room to wear his clothes feeling like the most unlucky person in the whole of Seoul at the moment. Oh well, he is just being super dramatic now.

But still!! How can his cutie babies mama be so cruel! And want to hear something else? Tae is not going with him to work, he decided to go to his mom's house for real and spend time with his lovely mom, aunt, uncle and hyungs and if he's lucky enough to go early he may meet the Twins too.

Jungkook: Jungkook can't you act before thinking!? Where are your gentleman manners that dad taught you, you dumb bastard!! If you were patient enough this wouldn't be happening now!! *sigh* now suffer!! Not even three days, you got married and here you are going back to work!!

Jungkook was scolding himself looking at the mirror and slapping his cheeks in frustration. He was supposed to plan for a beautiful honeymoon with his love and fly where ever tae wanted to go. But no!! He's going to spend it in his office, drowning himself in paperwork!

Tae: why are you taking so long~

Jungkook heard tae whining from their bed with a pout. Looking at him with big eyes. Why the fuck is he doing that!!? Does he not know how tempting it looks when he does that!!?

Jungkook: Babies mama do you really want me to go back to work?

Jungkook questioned with a pout waddling his way back to tae who was sipping his morning shake made with love and strawberries by June noona. Tae gulped the drink in his mouth and nodded with a smile.

Tae: Of course Mr Jeon, aren't you the ceo of the company? So you shouldn't take a day off like this! Be responsible!

Tae advised smiling sweetly and Jungkook just groaned once again cursing his situation.

Jungkook: I'm done let's go babies mama.

Jungkook said standing at the edge of the bed extending his hands for tae to take them and stand up. But tae narrowed his eyes up and down at Jungkook's suit which was showing off his toned chest. Ohh no honey you aren't going out like that, tae thought.

Tae: You think I'll let you leave like this?

Tae asked raising his eyebrows with an amused look on his face. And our clueless koobun looked at himself and it looked pretty good in his sight. He scratched his head not knowing why tae said that.

Jungkook: why baby? Don't you like this? I brought this online, I thought you would like them.

Jungkook said with a confused frown on his face And tae was just gonna melt at that innocent cute face of his husband. He then got up from his bed and placed the shake glass on the bedside table, as he instructed jungkook to wait and ran into Jungkook's closet room to get something.

After a few minutes, tae came back with a black tie in his hands with an excited smile.

Tae: I got you this!!

Tae said shaking the tie happily. Now you won't be able to show off your chest my kookoobun!! They are only for my eyes to see. Tae thought possessiveness filling his chest.

Jungkook: Babies mama~ but I don't like wearing ties! It's kind of suffocating~

Jungkook whined and pushed away the tie and tae instantly pouted sadly. Yeah, it feels like they are choking our necks even though they look good.

Tae: Fine let's just go then.

Tae simply said turning back to keep the tie back. But before he could go Jungkook grabbed his wrist and turned him back.