chapter 33

A/n pov:

It was midnight, people must be sleeping but here two lovers were on the phone having a sweet little argument. Jungkook was trying to convince tae to have more than one kid in the future. He Just wanna help with the Korean population. Is it wrong to do public services!? No right? Then why is tae not understanding his point?

Jungkook: Just one!!? But we should help our country tae. It's our duty as a citizen.

Jungkook said pouting rolling over his king-size bed. Even After a lot of convincing tae was still not agreeing to help the country. Jungkook just wanted to make lots of bunnies like him for his country.

Tae: yahh!! What does it have to do with our country?

Tae asked amused. Not that he didn't want many babies. He loves babies a lot and would love to make a lot. But he loves how his bunny is making up so many funny excuses to make babies. It was so cute.

Jungkook: By giving many cute and strong bunnies and tiger cubs Just like you and me to our country. Won't it be amazing?

Jungkook asked excitedly and tae can feel how jungkook's eyes must be sparkling now. He just wants his bunny to stay the same way. Cute and lovely. Sometimes jungkook's character just wants to make him cry. He is so pure and precious. And how lucky was he to get such a precious and loving person for himself? He must have done some good deeds in his previous life to get this man. And he isn't even being dramatic or overstating anything it's just facts. Kim Taehyung is the luckiest person in the whole fucking universe to find someone like jungkook.

Tae: Kookie I love you so much, like really a lot. And I miss you now.

Tae said with a cute pout suddenly missing jungkook even if they were together a few hours back.

Jungkook: I too miss you baby can I come there and hug you tight?

Jungkook asked already getting up to wear a shirt.

Tae: kookie nooo!! Stay there it's already too late and I don't want you to drive this late, you better not step out of your room!!

Tae spoke firmly making jungkook pout and throw the shirt away.

Jungkook: okay hmm how about we face time!!

Jungkook asked but tae once again have to say no as he was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was falling off his shoulder and shorts that were hidden under his loose t-shirt.

Tae: Nooooo~

Jungkook: you don't miss me?

Tae: I do but I'm barely dressed kookie

Tae mumbled and didn't get a reply from the other side.

Tae: koo are you there?

Tae asked and removed the phone from his ears to look at the display screen to see if jungkook was still on the call.
But jungkook was in another world already imaging tae in a ‘barely dressed’ state.

Tae: yahh!!! You unholy bunny are you in your fantasy world. If so snap out of the imagination it's not good in there.

Tae said making jungkook blush. But even when jungkook was blushing he still want to keep his cool.

Jungkook: But that imagination is gonna be our reality someday.

Jungkook spoke with a flirty hint in his voice. And tae can't help but smile shyly at the comment.

Tae: you are becoming bold day by day.

Tae mumbled shyly

Jungkook: I can't help it. My future babies' mama is irresistible.

Jungkook spoke with a whipped bunny smile. Whenever jungkook says tae is  ‘His future babies mama’ he felt so many things. It stirred many new feelings in him. Someday he's gonna marry tae and have his own family. They are gonna spend their lifetime with each other with lots of love, kisses and babies. He feels like he is the luckiest man in the whole universe to find the most beautiful person inside out.

Tae: cheezy bunny, enough flirting, now go and sleep and don't forget about daisy's birthday party.

Tae reminded jungkook.

Jungkook: should we really go there?

Jungkook asked. It's not like he didn't want to go but he didn't like how Mark was admiring tae with hearty eyes. It was obvious that Mark likes his tae.

Tae: Kookie is that even a question? Do you want to break the little girl's heart?
She'll be expecting us to come.

Tae spoke with a frown.

Jungkook: No tae don't get mad it's just that I....I

Jungkook stuttered not knowing what to say to tae. After that jungkook stayed quiet making Tae sigh.

Tae: If you don't want to go then we don't have to go kookie.

Tae spoke and hung up before hearing jungkook's reply. He already told jungkook that he didn't have anything towards Mark and still jungkook didn't want to go. And he's sure Mark has nothing towards him too. Then why is kookie so hesitant to go?

Jungkook called tae and tae picked it up after 4 rings. He knows jungkook will call him again.

Tae: what did I say? we don't have to go if you don't want. You don't have to force yourself for my sake.

Tae ranted as soon as he attended his call.

Jungkook: My angry babies mama~ let babies Dada speak nah~

Jungkook Whined as tae wasn't letting him speak. And tae swears he felt his heart rate increase and blood rushing to his face and ears making him turn crimson. Why? Kookie? Why are you like this? Always being good at controlling my anger and making them vanish like they were never there before? Tae whined internally.

Tae: w-what!?

He sutured still wanting to sound like he was mad at jungkook even though he was already caught in his kookie's spell.

Jungkook: Spending time with me for almost a month you should know I'm a very possessive person. I nearly fired yoongi hyung as he was able to spend more time with you. And I even transferred all your senior hyungs to different departments as they had hearty eyes for you. Now say How will I feel when someone looks at you in a way I should look at you? Adore you the way I adore you? Hmm?

Jungkook asked trying to make tae understand why he is hesitant to go to Mark's place. And he didn't even feel ashamed or embarrassed to reveal that he was jealous or he is a possessive guy.
He didn't want tae to Misunderstand him And think that jungkook doubted him. He didn't want them to fight due to a lack of communication. So he made it clear.

Tae: B-but I don't think he looks at me the way you look at me.

Tae mumbled and jungkook can imagine tae's cute pout which made him Chuckle.

Jungkook: ok let's leave this talk, here okay? Tomorrow morning we'll go on a shopping date to get gifts for that pretty little angel. How does it sound?

Jungkook asked finally giving in.

Tae: can I take it as our first official date!!?

Tae asked excitedly making jungkook chuckle. They didn't go on a date as Jungkook was very busy that's why they had unofficial lunch dates.

Jungkook: of course, It's our first official date love.

Jungkook said chuckling at how excited tae sounded.

Tae: And no naughty businesses in public okay?

Tae spoke firmly but jungkook just smirked.

Jungkook: I can promise I'll be a good boy~ you can trust me 100 percent this time~

The naughty bunny replied, having other plans for their first date. Come on it's their first date how can he be a good boy?

~😏