chapter 10

A/n pov:

yoongi was scrolling through tae's phone reading those disgusting names his cousin called tae. He was so angry at doyoung for forcing tae like this to do something he didn't want. And he was ashamed of himself for not correcting doyoung when he was young, he didn't care about doyoung as he did to Jungkook and namjoon. He didn't correct him when he learned new bad habits and skipped classes to party at clubs with girls and spend his parents' money. It's his fault too, after all, doyoung was still his cousin brother Just like namjoon. But as he was scrolling he found something that caught his attention "pretty, trust me I am the one who will fill your tummy with my babies" "Then how will you escape from me after that?" "do you want that to happen?" "I'd love to do that to you, To have babies with you".
And many Messages like that. First, yoongi didn't get what he meant but then he understood.

Yoongi's pov:

So this is what he didn't want anyone to know? And this is what doyoung is threatening him with. Doyoung has already crossed his limit so I have to tell Namjoon and restrict doyoung from disturbing tae. That brat has to learn a lesson and pay for torturing tae emotionally. I looked at tae and now he was calm and smiling because of chim hobi and jin hyung comforting him. I turned to my right to see Jungkook standing still at the same place and looking at tae with a smile. I tapped his shoulders.

Yoongi: enough staring.

I whispered snapping him out. He turned to me.

Jungkook: I-I was not staring.

He defended himself.

Yoongi: Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. Now you can go back to work.
He is going to work here so that you can stare at him all day. That's my gift for you.

I mumbled he widened his eyes.

Jungkook: Really?

He asked surprised. I nodded.

Yoongi: "I-I wAs NoT StArIng"

I mocked. He didn't say anything.

Jungkook: c-can I ask why he was crying?

He asked hesitantly.

Yoongi: It's not my place to say, kook.

He nodded and glanced at tae one last time and went away.

Time skip~

A/n pov:

It was evening now and Jimin, hobi and Jin left Jeon's company. Tae was more relaxed now since yoongi assured him that his cousin, won't bother him anymore. Jimin and hobi didn't question him about anything, which tae was so thankful for, he still didn't know Yoongi knows about his secret and yoongi too didn't ask him anything not wanting to trigger his emotions. After Jin, Jimin and hobi left he attended the interview for which he came. And yoongi was very impressed with tae's skills and the way he answered each question without any hesitation, even after his emotional outburst he was still able to impress yoongi with his knowledge and skill on work and he was very professional too. Yoongi was still surprised that how nobody hired him for his talent.

Yoongi: how on earth has no one hired you? It's Insane!!!

He exclaimed

Tae: I didn't complete my Masters yet sir, so I guess I was not eligible and I don't have much experience but I'll try my best sir.

He said formally.

Yoongi: You are Hired, Mr Kim Taehyung.

He said making tae widen his eyes in surprise.