chapter 58 (M)

Time skip~

A/n pov:

Tae and kook were tiredly sleeping after the long night they had. Tae's nude body which was marked with dark love marks and bites all over was caged by a big buff muscle bunny. Jungkook's dick was still buried deep into tae the whole night after their last round. Jungkook filled up tae god knows how many times. Rounds after rounds he kept growing big inside tae, and pounded into him till he came deep inside tae's stomach. Jungkook felt like being in Heaven every moment he spent with his lovely, gorgeous, sweet, cutie pie babies mama. Those cute whines, sexy deep moans, the way tae tightened around him pushed him to the edge, he fucking loved every second. He just can't wait to live his entire eternity with the love of his life.

Tae woke up to his hungry bunny husband sucking his neck and moving in and out of him at a slow pace from behind, his body shivered and low moans left his lips at his husband's action.

Tae: k-koo wha-what are y-you doing?

Tae stuttered, his morning voice a little sore and cracked due to all screaming and moaning the previous night for his husband. His breathing came ragged and he clutched his husband's arms which were on his waist.

Jungkook: Hubby is having his breakfast baby love.

Jungkook whispered huskily as he increased his pace pounding in and out of the tired blue head's already abused hole. Tae's fragile body shivered in pleasure when his husband abused his sweet spot over and over. Tae grabbed jungkook's hand which was on his waist and placed it at his own length signalling jungkook to touch him there. Jungkook moved his hands over tae's length still ramming into tae. Moans, groans, skin slapping and heavy breathing sound once again filled the room like last night.

Tae: I-I'm c-cwumghaa koo~

Tae blabbed incoherently and came hard in jungkook's hand and the clean sheets which jungkook changed last night. Jungkook followed suit and came deep inside tae and filled him up once again.

Jungkook: I love you tae s-so so much

Jungkook mumbled with heavy breathing but he didn't get an answer. When he looked next to him tae was already sleeping. Aish! Why does this babies mama fall asleep as soon as he comes? Next time I won't let you come till I come, Jungkook thought with a pout. Didn't even say I love you back!! So mean! Jungkook huffed.

Tae: I l-love you to koo so so much

Jungkook flinched when he suddenly heard tae's voice and a giggle followed.

Jungkook: hey! Did I say that out loud?

Jungkook questioned and tae shook his head.

Jungkook: then?

Jungkook asked with a shocked face thinking that tae heard his thoughts.

Tae: since your big thingy is still inside me I can hear your thoughts.

Tae mumbled and giggled at jungkook's blushing face.

Jungkook: Tae~ don't tease!! I-I just love it when I'm inside you! I feel warm and safe.

Jungkook mumbled with a pout making tae roll his eyes playfully.

Tae: safe or horny?

Tae teased and jungkook slightly slapped tae's ass making him gasp.

Tae: Koo!! Don't do that!! It stings!

Tae complained and koo mumbled a sorry and caressed tae's bum softly.

Jungkook: But really babies mama, being inside you really makes me feel warm, safe and wanted. You won't understand! It's euphoric!

Jungkook said crushing tae from behind in a tight back hug, his dick going deeper into tae making him flinch.