chapter 72

A/n pov:

Everyone froze when they heard Jungkook's words. They were trying to process every word he said and what they meant. Yuna and Jin were so overwhelmed by it. They rushed to tae immediately, Jin gave him a tight hug but was careful not to hurt him. He was already crying as it was so hard for him to contain his emotions, His face was red. Jin's parents and Jennie's parents were looking at jin with shocked expressions. They have never seen him cry like that ever.

Jin: Oh my god!! You should have said it as soon as you'll arrived!! Did you already check with a doctor?

Jin asked with excitement in his voice as he cupped tae's cheeks softly, tae nodded his head with a shy smile.

Tae: Aish hyung don't cry~

He whined as he softly wiped his tears away.

Yuna: God!! Taebaby! I'm too gonna cry!

Yuna exclaimed and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She hugged her prince tightly and cried like a baby not being able to contain her happiness. She's gonna be a grandma!!!!

Tae: Ma~ are you not happy?

Tae asked with a pout when his ma didn't stop crying, Jungkook was smiling the whole time seeing his mom-in-law and Hyung cry in pure happiness. The others were still confused about what was going on.

Jin moved toward Jungkook and began to give punches on his shoulder and Jungkook tried his best to dodge.

Jungkook: Hyung!! What did I do!? Ouch!! Babies mama look at hyung he's attacking me!

Jungkook complained trying to run away from his hyung, tae giggled at that and told Jin to hit his husband even more telling him that Jungkook made him cry earlier.

Jin: You brought him here after a whole month and didn't even bring him for a check-up huh? Didn't I tell you brat!?

Jin kept scolding with each hit. Jungkook soon ran to his dad and hid behind him.

Jungkook: Dad!! I have made you a grandpa, now save me from hyung!!

Jungkook said and Yong-sun stopped Jin from hitting Jungkook and asked what do Jungkook mean by that?

Yong-sun: Kook? W-what are you telling? Is it some kind of prank you'll are playing?

Yong-sun sutured with a frown, jungkook was about to answer but his mom interrupted.

Si-woon: yah! This is not something to play with kook!

Si-woon scolded firmly thinking that her son was playing with them.

Jungkook: Mom I'm not playing here! June noona you have the report with you right? Give it to me.

Jungkook asked and June nodded her head with a smile and gave the report she was holding along with the small box which had the pregnancy test. Chen who was next to her widened his eyes as he now understood what was going on.

Jungkook: here Doctor hyung,

Jungkook said with a teasing smile and gave it to jin and then Jumped back before jin can catch him and beat the shit out of him for being a brat.
Everyone was now looking at jin who was holding the report. And yuna grabbed the small box and opened it and smiled with tears in her eyes. Jennie, Lisa, jimin and Aera peeped at the box Yuna was holding.

Jennie: it's a pregnancy test right!? And it's positive!!

She gasped with wide eyes when she saw two lines on the pregnancy test.

Aera: yeah, it is.

Aera confirmed with a frown not getting anything which is going on.

On the other hand, Jin was examining tae's report. Namjoon who was still shocked looked at Jin, waiting for him to say something. He was alarmed when jin gasped looking at the report.