chapter 61

A/n pov:

Jungkook was patiently waiting for tae to tell him something, he saw how the blue head was deep in thoughts. Jungkook wished he could read the running thoughts of his baby so that he could know what worries him so much. Jungkook sat up on the bed and brought tae to his lap making him gasp at the sudden moment without warning. tae was about to scold him but jungkook spoke before tae could even utter the next word.

Jungkook: why are you so hesitant baby?

Jungkook asked softly looking into his love's almond eyes. Tae attempted to look down not being able to look at the raven's stare but jungkook immediately grabbed his chin and forced tae to look at him.

Jungkook: look at me when we speak

Jungkook husked out firmly making tae nod his head dumbly with a cute pout.

Jungkook: And open your pretty mouth to answer hmm

Jungkook hummed tracing tae's bottom lips with his thumb Making the younger's breath hitch at the action. What is this bunny guy trying to do with me!!? Tae wondered staring at jungkook with puppy eyes. Which makes jungkook go crazy every time.

Jungkook: Now tell babies mama, tell me every single thing that keeps bothering your head. I want to know how was your life before we met.

Jungkook urged making tae nod.

Tae: I want to be honest with you koo, don't want any more misunderstandings between us. Please listen to me.

Tae started looking straight into jungkook's eyes. Even if some things are hard to speak for him he wants jungkook to know him fully. His every flaw and all the past. He's no longer going to hide anything from jungkook.

Tae: life wasn't easy to live after papa left us, everything turned upside koo...
Ma...she suffered a lot, I can't even imagine what she felt at that time. she must have been helpless, left alone with me and twins. She worked day and night without anyone's help to spend on us. Yu-jun and ye-jun didn't even get Ma and papa's pampering. They both were left in the daycare at a very early age since ma had to leave for work and I had to go to s-school.

Tae's voice began to break when he thought about those days which he never wanted to live again ever.
His lips wobbled and his eyes held a lot of unshed tears and emotions for the three beautiful souls in this whole world.

Tae: I-I didn't know what to do to help ma, she was s-struggling so much to give us a beautiful life and I m-missed appa so much. I couldn't smile like I used to, everything was so messed up koo, I just didn't know what to do, I use to stare at the night sky and hoped appa was one of them, and I still do.

Tae kept saying and now tears were falling from his beautiful almond eyes which pained jungkook's heart. It hurts so much to see tae in tears. He immediately pulled the blue head in a warm hug letting tae cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook: my babies mama!! Papa-in-law won't like seeing you in tears! What if he comes in my dreams and beats me up thinking I hurt you?

Jungkook asked making tae let out a giggle still tears streaming, jungkook smiled as he was able to make his baby giggle at least a little. They broke the hug and jungkook wiped the pearl-like tears and placed a firm kiss on his forehead making tae close his eye. After a while of silence, tae continued to speak.

Tae: At that time someone came into my life and gave me a shoulder to cry. They use to comfort me and made sure I was doing good.

Tae mumbled with a small smile.
He will never forget how safe doyoung made him feel at that time. Even though doyoung did some stupid things to get him. at that particular time of his life doyoung was the only one he was able to rely on.