chapter 81

A/n pov:

After scaring his hungry hubby away to bathe, tae slowly got up from their bed still covering his naked body with the clean flower blanket. He winced at the pain down there, aish his husband is always horny for him. But he secretly loves all that his husband does for him. How can he not? His babies dada loves him so much and loves making love with him. So even though he protests at first he ends up giving up and doing the deeds.

Jungkook: Taebaby!! Don't get up from the bed, love. Hubby will come and do everything just wait for a few more minutes!

Tae heard his husband shout from the bathroom which made him all warm inside. His guy is so caring.

Tae: you are too late koo!

Tae shouted back and slowly waddled inside their walk-in closet to find some clothes for him, still clutching to the bed sheet around his body. Jennie and Lisa would be waiting for him with the clothes they prepared, so he need not worry his head about what to wear during the party.

After getting an oversized t-shirt, loose pants and a bathrobe tae waddled back to their room and placed them all on their bed. Then he moved towards their bathroom and knocked on it twice.

Tae: Koo~ I want to Join yo-

Tae didn't even get to complete his sentence as he was pulled inside the bathroom by a pair of strong tattooed arms, the bed sheet that he used to cover himself getting wet by the sprinkling showerhead on top, drenching him in the process.

Tae: Koo!! Our new blanket is drenched!!

Tae scolded but then gasped when his husband suddenly yet carefully lifted him and placed him on the counter after removing and throwing the now wet blanket in the dirty clothes hamper, eyes roaming all over the pretty's naked body like a hawk.

Jungkook: relax cutie, hubby will do the laundry later. Slowly brush your teeth okay? I'll prepare the bathtub.

Jungkook spoke as his eyes landed on tae's bare chest which had few water droplets, Those soft swells were tempting him to do something sinful.

Tae: If you are done staring go and prepare the tub hubby. You aren't going to get anything now.

Tae said monotonously as he cutely glared at his hubby. Aish he's turning into a horny bunny day by day. Always hungry for some adult stuff like a starved man.

Jungkook: Don't eye my bum when I turn around babies mama! I know you are a naughty guy.

Jungkook complained and tae rolled his eyes, squeezing some paste on his brush. But when jungkook turned around to leave, tae's eyes automatically roamed all over his husband's muscular shoulders, back muscles, small waist and finally his bum, every single feature was perfectly carved out of heaven just for him. Daam those muscles! They are drool-worthy.

Jungkook: I can feel your stare babies mama, See! if you can stare, I too can stare at you all day! You shouldn't be complaining.

Jungkook grumbled in a whiny tone which made the pretty giggle cutely. after brushing and gargling tae spoke.

Tae: even if I say to stop staring you're still going to do it dear babies dada. See baby bun your dada is being too naughty these days, not even minding that you'll hear us. Kick him once you come out okay?

Tae spoke rubbing his round tummy, a loud and dramatic gasp was heard from the raven at the statement, and the next second he was in front of tae, placing his hands on tae's cute baby bump.

Tae: Koo!! Your hands are cold!

Tae complained trying to push the raven's hand away from his stomach which was giving him goosebumps all over his body.