chapter 14

A/n pov:

After Jungkook was gone tae went inside his house with a large dreamy smile on his face. He walked to his small kitchen and began to wash dishes.

Tae: Dishwashing genie is here to wash the dishes.

He said dramatically to himself and began to wash the dishes. As he was doing, he had a certain bunny in his thoughts. He couldn't get that smile out of his head. The time they spent together this evening played in his head. And the way jungkook held him and kissed him, and the way he spoke to him, it was all heartwarming, everything felt so right to him, he realised something. Jungkook made him feel safe, he felt like he knew jungkook for many years.

On the other hand, jungkook's mind was filled with tae's thoughts. He was driving back to the mansion he lived. Every time he goes there his mood falls, he was always scared to face Mrs Kim Do-yun, Namjoon and doyoung's mother. She was extremely stern towards him. She didn't consider him as a person and always ignored his presence. It always hurt him very much. The person who was so sweet to him once completely changed now and he still didn't have any idea why she is hating him this much.

But today it was different. He felt like h can face anyone without getting his mood spoiled. Because someone's blushy face was fixed in his mind and heart. It was like God really took his time to sculpture this beauty. He wants to know more about tae and want to protect him and keep him safe. And the way tae kissed him out of jealousy made him feel things. He felt like he can kiss tae all day and it still won't be enough.

Jungkook: can't wait to get rewards from my cutie.

He said to himself with a dreamy smile.
As he reached the mansion he parked the car and reached the main door. He typed the door password lock only for it to show incorrect. He tried once again but once again it showed incorrect.
He smiled sadly. It was not any new to him.

Jungkook: Did she change the password again?

He said as his eyes started watering. What did he do to deserve this on his birthday? This hurt him so much. He was not welcomed here, yet he had to live here for the sake of his hyungs.
What a life. Jungkook sadly walked back to his car with a heavy heart. Every time he experienced this he felt like he was an unwanted thing in this family. He didn't want to make a scene by calling his hyung. So he decided to rest in his car like he always did every time this happened.

Jungkook: Mom if you were here would I be still sleeping in the car like this on my birthday?

He asked as he rested his head on his car headrest. He didn't even remember being with his mom or dad, not heard their voice or even felt their warmth.

Jungkook: I wish you'll we're still here to take care of me. To make me feel loved and wanted.

As he was lost in his thought he got a call. He attended the call without looking who it was.

Tae: H-hello

The person from the other line spoke and he immediately sat up properly and looked at his phone.

Jungkook: T-tae

His voice cracked due to the wave of emotions.

Tae: kookie are you ok? Did you reach home safely? Sorry if I disturbed you. I just j-just want to know if you are safe.

He ranted bringing a big smile on jungkook's face. Tears flowed from his Bambi eyes, He looked like a baby who needs comfort. right now he just wants tae to hug him tightly. How did tae know that he was not feeling good right now?

Jungkook: Tae I r-reached safely. W-why didn't you sleep yet? G-go and sleep now.

He said not wanting to worry him more but the way jungkook sounded tae knew his intuition was right

He said not wanting to worry him more but the way jungkook sounded tae knew his intuition was right. When he went to bed he felt restless, that's why he didn't waste any minute to call Jungkook to make sure he was good.

Tae: kookie I know something is wrong don't you dare hide it from me, please. I can feel it. You are not feeling good.

He said from the other line making Jungkook smile again and wipe his tears.

Jungkook: Taeee I'm really good.

He lied but tae sensed the lie.

Tae: Then forget about the reward, byeeeeee.

Tae said and cut the call before Jungkook could speak. Jungkook called tae again.

Tae: what now?

Tae asked and heard a choked sob for jungkook. Tae's heart broke when he heard it.

Tae: ohh no kookie what's wrong? Tell me bunbun.

He asked in his soft voice. He spoke like he was talking to a baby. Hearing the tone jungkook told him what had happened. This made tae both angry and sad. Some meanies made his kookie sad.

Jungkook: N-No one wants me tae, I'm u-unwanted. I don't know how it feels to have someone to take care of me tae.

He said. His voice was full of emotions. All tae wanted to do is hug him tightly and make him feel loved.

Tae: That's not true bunbun. I want you. And I promise I'll protect you from all the meanies. You are not unwanted kookie. You know today how safe I felt when I was with you? Do you have any idea about that hmm?

Tae asked making jungkook's heart skip a beat.

Tae: And if you are missing mom and dad just look at the sky kookie. Our loved ones, who left us are watching us from above in the form of stars. It may sound silly, but trust me it's true. Whenever I miss my papa I look at the night sky. It always cheered me when I felt low.

Tae said making jungkook's heart warm. He slowly looked out the window and watched the beautiful night sky which was sparkling with stars.

Jungkook: It's so b-beautiful tae.

He said with sparkling eyes feeling much better.

Tae: whenever you feel lonely and unloved just look at the billions of stars and know that they all love you.

Tae said with a warm smile.

Jungkook: Tae thank you so much.

Jungkook whispered making tae smile.

Tae: Now go inside, and sleep.

Tae said making jungkook confused then there was a tap on his car window which startled him. There stood a sleepy yoongi. He opened the door and got outside.

Tae: kookie can you give the phone to yoongi hyung?

He said jungkook gave the phone to yoongi.

Yoongi: hell no!!!..........Fine!!!

Yoongi said and cut the call. He turned towards jungkook and hugged him and patted his back three times.

Yoongi: Tae told me to give you a comforting hug.

He said in a sleepy tone making jungkook show his bunny smile. he hugged yoongi again. This time yoongi smiled a little bit.

Yoongi: now give me a piggyback ride.

He said and jumped on jungkook's back making him whine.

Jungkook: hyung!! Get off me!!

He said but yoongi was clinging to his back.

Yoongi: don't forget I'll release that video of yours. You have to be my servant for this month.

Yoongi said making jungkook pout and carry him in his back.

Hi!!!!
Did you'll like it?
Anyway, stay safe and healthy lovely people 😊