chapter 8

A/n pov:

After clearing the table,  Jimin excused himself to get the birthday cake they bought for Jungkook.  Jimin came back with a huge box,  walking steadily, hoping not to drop the cake or trip like he usually does. He placed it on the middle of the dining table and opened it only for everyone to laugh at it. It was a freaking iron man icing cake. When everyone started laughing,  Jungkook cheeks were tinted red due to embarrassment. Tae was smiling fondly at Jungkook. He figured out that Jungkook loves Ironman after noticing the cake. He didn't feel odd cause he had two people at home who were obsessed with Ironman. And on their last birthday, he took them to the theatre to watch
Avengers: Endgame, which was the biggest mistake he probably did that year. They cried when Tony stark died and, he had to coax them with buckets of Ice Cream. He smiled at that memories. On the other hand, Jungkook was so embarrassed, he glanced at Tae who was thinking about his adorable siblings and smiling to himself. And Jungkook thought that Tae saw him as a kid who loves Iron man so he instantly defended himself.

Jungkook: I don't like Iron man that much okay?

He said, and that made everyone snap their head in his direction with wide eyes. That was the first time he said something like that. He always defends himself by saying that it was okay to like iron man and it was natural. But this sentence shocked everyone.
Then yoongi noticed that Jungkook said that after glancing tae which made him smirk.

Tae: Why? I think Iron man is cool.

He said with a frown when Jungkook said he didn't like iron man. Jungkook was about to say something but Jin interrupted.

Jin: Ohh Is it your way of telling me that you don't need your precious iron man collections that fill half of your wardrobe anymore?

He asked teasingly. Making Jungkook widen his eyes.

Jungkook: No Hyung, please don't throw them away. I love Iron man.

He said immediately making everyone chuckle. It was then he realised what he said and blushed furiously.

Jin: That's what I thought. Now come on make a wish and blow the candle.

He said and, Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes to make a wish after which the cake was eaten and, everyone sat at their places.

Jennie: So kook what did you wish?

She asked curiously.

Jungkook: Has if I would tell you.

He said rolling his eyes.

Jennie: Brat!

Jennie exclaimed pouting.

Jin: Probably an Iron man suit. Isn't it kook?

He asked teasingly which made everyone laugh. Teasing Jungkook is fun. All love to tease Him, and the excuses and reactions he gives is the fun part.

Jungkook: Why would I ask that. I'm not a kid anymore hyung.

He defended himself.

Jin: Then who was that in the morning asked: " HyUng ArE YoU gOiNg tO gIvE mE aN IrOn MaN sUiT....."

He imitated rolling his eyes. Jungkook glanced at Tae who was giggling cutely.
Which made him smile too.  This gesture didn't go unnoticed by the others. After that, they chatted about random things. Tae came to know about Jimin and hobi having a dance academy, and Tae loved to dance but didn't have a chance to join any classes due to his family problems but he always wanted to Join ye-jun and yu-jun but he didn't have enough money for that which always made him sad and guilty. He thought he was not good enough for his sweet family. But who is would tell him that he is the sweetest brother for his sibling and the best son for his mom?. Who always keeps family before him.