chapter 85

A/n pov:

When the party popper with blue Rose petals busted, loud cheers were heard from the family members. And the loudest cheer was Jungkook's as the guy was on cloud 9 knowing that his little one was a baby boy. The happiness he had in his chest was unexplainable. He's gonna have a prince!!!

In utter happiness, he grabbed tae's face and prepped him with sweet kisses on those fluffy rosy bread cheeks, nose and forehead and then pulled the pretty guy to his chest.

Si-woon: I'm having a grandson!!!!

Si-woon shouted hugging yuna who had the same happy smile on her face.
The two pretty ladies came near tae and kissed his forehead making the cutie smile prettily. Even though he thought it was a baby girl he wasn't disappointed, he was very happy seeing his family members and his babies dada happy. Everyone congratulated the couple with happy smiles on their faces.

Si-woon: so oppa when are you taking me to Jeju to see my beach house?

Si-woon asked teasingly after clearing her throat. Jaejoon shook his head with a smile handing her the key card to the beach house and said that they can go there for a vacation. When Jaejoon was giving her sister the key card yuna was looking at her brother with narrowed eyes.

Yuna: yah! Gummy smile cat! when can I have my Gucci showroom?

Yuna inquired with her hands on her hips making yong-sun look here and there to avoid her eyes. The others were trying hard not to laugh at the man's poor State.

Ho-Jin: Oh come on man! Can't you get a small gucci showroom for our sweet sister? Is it too much to ask!?

Ho-jin pestered his best friend adding up to the fire, yong-sun glared at his friend to stop hyping yuna. As they were teasing yong-sun back and forth doyun began to speak.

Doyun: If he's not getting you what you asked then I'll get it for you,

Doyun unexpectedly announced with a smile making yuna look at her with wide eyes. yuna was about to say something but tae was ahead of her.

Tae: Aunt will you get me more gummies too?

The cutie asked as the two gummies he had in his hands were long gone in his tummy. Everyone broke into chuckles at that. Aish tae was just too cute for them.

Yoongi: Tae! You weren't supposed to eat so many gummies! It's not good!!

Yoongi scolded lightly. And tae just sulked at that. Jungkook who was still sticking to tae like he was glued to him, softly massaged tae's back seeing that his babies mama was sulking yet another time. What is there in that gummy bear!? It's too sweet and comes in weird colours. And why do babies mama like it so much? Kook wondered. But was he gonna ask that out loud? Hell Nah!

Jungkook: hyung, Don't scold my baby he won't eat any more gummies.

Jungkook announced making tae look at his husband in disbelief.

Tae: koo! I never said that

He huffed with a sulking pout.

Jimin: Why do you like to eat it so much tae? Aren't they too sweet?

Jimin asked what Jungkook wanted to ask.

Tae: I don't know mini but I just--just want to eat it at all cost. I just love it so much.

Tae replied with his puppy eyes shining in delight. He just loves gummies too much. To be precise strawberry gummies are his favourite.

Si-woon: It's because tae is craving it. You know it will drive them crazy if they don't have what they wanted to eat. kook, you're lucky that tae isn't asking for impossible things.