chapter 69 (M)

A/n pov:

Clothes on the floor, Sexy Moans, deep groans, the bed creaking sound and I love you's were the things heard inside the couple's room. Wondering how they ended up like this? The oh-so Innocent kiss our dear babies dada initiated turned into adult stuff when babies mama decided to roll and grind himself against his husband. One thing led to another and here they were inside their room with faces full of pleasure-filled expressions and full of fondness.

Jungkook: I-I love you so m-much my baby

Jungkook murmured snapping his hips a little faster, his eyes were shining in happiness and so much love for his world who was moaning his name under him.

Tae: L-love you more my koo~

Tae sutured eyes rolling back in pleasure, Jungkook leaned down and captured tae's swollen lips in a heated kiss as he chased his high, his one hand stroking tae's length and the other supporting his own body not to crush the pretty under him. Tae came with a moan screaming Jungkook's name and Soon Jungkook followed suit after a few more thrusts. After catching his breath Jungkook slowly pulled out making tae whine in displeasure.

Tae: Koo~

Tae whined not liking it when his husband pulled out leaving him empty.
But Jungkook didn't want to lie on top of tae and crush him. After a few minutes, he cleaned tae and himself as he doesn't want them to feel sticky. After cleaning, he cuddled the naked pretty closer making him whine tiredly.

Jungkook: Don't my babies mama love it when I don't pull out after making love?

Jungkook teased smuggling his naked body to tae's body rubbing their nakedness together. Tae tried to push away the big mean bunny who was softly nibbling his neck.

Tae: Go away!! You can pull your big shameless thingy from me whenever you want! I don't care!!

Tae huffed making Jungkook chuckle. His baby would always push him and tells him to Go away, but the thing is if Jungkook even dares to move a milli-centimetre he's doomed. Not even kidding, tae will starve him for a week or so making him go crazy at the lack of adult stuff in their room. He loves to do all kinds of adult stuff with his babies mama. Oh, how can he not!? It's a true Heaven for Jungkook.

Jungkook: Aww my cutie babies mama don't be mad at dada! I was just playing around love. What if I crush our little Bun lying on top of you? I don't want to hurt you or our bub.

Jungkook explained smuggling his nose to tae's super fluffy red cheekies and his hand began to softly caress tae's tummy making the pretty hum in contentment.

Jungkook: You're glowing baby, your body, your bread cheeks, your bubbly bum everything is glowing.

Jungkook whispered roaming his hands all over tae's body. He can never get tired of praising his babies mama and Tae shyly bit his lips at his husband's words. Tae knows he's very beautiful, but the compliment coming from his husband always makes his heart explode in happiness.

Tae: If so My angel bunbun is also glowing~ That makes me believe you're my angel that god sent from heaven to cherish forever.

Tae said with all honesty, which turned the bunny man's cheeks red in shyness.
Tae giggled when he glimpsed the blush in his husband's cheeks which made him so proud. He raised a little and placed a firm smooch on the guy's hard chest making him melt like a puddle.
As they were in their World of love their moment was interrupted by both tae and Jungkook's phone ringtones.

Jungkook grabbed both the mobiles and his eyes widened in realisation.

Jungkook: Babies mama we are doomed!! We are supposed to get ready for Hyungs anniversary party!!