chapter 53

A/n pov:

Naked bodies snuggled up to each other, in the dimly lighted room with soft breaths hitting against each other's faces with a contented smile never leaving their lips due to the immense euphoric feeling that lingered in their hearts. Skin glowing after beautiful lovemaking where they trusted their bodies with each other.

The peaceful nap after the love session was disturbed when Jungkook's phone began to ring. A sleepy groan left the raven's lips when his peaceful slumber was disturbed by the annoying ringtone, he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his beautiful wifey's face so close to his he can't help but smile showing his bunny teeth, he can't just explain how happy he is right now.

His babies mama was looking so ethereal, pretty thick eyelashes resting on the rosy bread cheeks, messy soft blue locks hiding the golden forehead, swollen petal lips forming the cutest pout that he want to kiss again and again forever and his whole body filled with his love marks. Kook's one hand made its way to cup his love's cheek completely ignoring the ringing phone.

Jungkook: How can someone look so innocent and tempting at the same time?

Jungkook mumbled staring at tae's face.
He can't help but lean to kiss tae's pouty lips which were so tempting and began to softly move his lips. A small whine left the blue head, not because of his husband's lips on his but because of the annoying phone which was ringing,

Tae: K-koo

Tae called in-between the kiss tapping jungkook's hard chest. Jungkook broke the kiss with a groan when the phone kept ringing.

Tae: Attend the call koo~

Tae whined as he shuffled closer to his husband, their naked bodies rubbing against each other providing them with the warmth in the cold weather. Tae placed a sleepy kiss on jungkook's chest and closed his eyes placing his ear near kook's heart. Jungkook's arms snaked around tae's waist and began to caress his hips in a soothing manner and the other hand took his mobile from the bedside table. He attended the call and placed it near his ear only to pull away with a groan when he heard Jin rapping on the line.

Jin: you horny ass couple!!! Can't you'll have it for the night!? Really!? I thought you'll be cuddling. Aish What if someone else who passed by heard you'll!?

Jin ranted and jungkook can sense he was all red due to anger.

Jungkook: Hyung what are you talking about? We were only cuddling!! Even now I'm cuddling my sweet babies mama, ahh he's so cute!!

Jungkook cooed and it only fumed jin more when kook lied.

Jin: I literally heard tae screaming and moaning and you say you'll were just cuddling!! And In 3 more hours, the party will start you stupid bunny!! You both better take bath and come to get your costume and your make up done. And I hope you didn't leave any marks on him.

Jin said at the end and jungkook laughed nervously, there was no place in tae's body that was left without marks. His bunny teeth explored every bit of his wifey's body. He hoped Jin hyung or joon hyung don't kill him after seeing tae.

Jungkook: O-only a few are there.

Jungkook lied biting his lips.

Jin: Good then, and I have left a painkiller on the door don't forget to give him. And don't be late Kook, they are getting suspicious here, Joon almost went there to check on you two, but I somehow managed to stop him on time.

Jin said with a sigh. with that, they hung up the call. Jungkook sighed placing his mobile back on the bedside table and turned back to his love, he saw how tae was once again sleeping soundly smuggling to his chest without any worries of the world. Jungkook signed and decided to wake tae up even if he didn't want to.