chapter 71

A/n pov:

When tae started to cry everyone began to panic and right then yoongi who went to fetch Juice for tae came back only to see him crying. He immediately rushed towards him.

Yoongi: Tae! What happened are you hurt somewhere?

Yoongi questioned worriedly, placing the Juice on the table and checking tae if he was okay. And fortunately or unfortunately the Min siblings, Si-woon, Jae-joon, Jin's parents, Jennie's parents, Mark, Jackson, doyoung and the kids came back. The elders were having a chat upstairs while the kids along with hobi, doyoung, Mark and Jackson we're in the karaoke room blasting music and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook: Taebaby they were Just teasing you, love!

Jungkook said and tried to hold tae but he retreated his hand when tae pinched his arm.

Tae: You were the one who started it! Go away!

Tae huffed wiping his tear with a big pout crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi: what did he do?

Yoongi asked glaring at Jungkook who was still rubbing the place where tae pinched him, with a big pout.

Jungkook: Hyung I didn't do anything! I just said that you were his favourite hyung nothing else!

Jungkook defended. yoongi was about to say something but was interrupted by his aunt.

Yuna: What is going on here?

Yuna asked confused and when tae saw his mom, Aunts and uncles his face brightened up. He immediately got up from his place and ran towards his mom giving her a hug with his big boxy smile and this scared jungkook. What the fuck is happening!? Didn't he just see tae crying!? Then how is he smiling so much now? Is his babies mama possessed or something? He was shocked beyond words.

Tae: Mom I missed you so much!

Tae said making her smile her pretty gummy smile. Then tae greeted the others. He and the twins had a little reunion with Mi-rae and bongki.

Mi-rae: Tae Oppa!! Do you know how much I missed you?

Mi-rae said hugging tae with a pout who giggled and hugged her back. The twins can't help but roll their eyes at their friend's antics.

Yu-jun: Tell that you missed oppa's lunch!

Yu-jun said and her twin agreed with her statement.

Bongki: I'm sure hyung didn't miss your dying goat steps!

Bongki teased and ran away before Mi-rae could catch him and beat the shit out of him. Everyone laughed at their usual teasing and bickering.

Daisy: Taetae!!!

Tae heard the little girl's voice making him smile, he was about to lift the tiny girl but Jungkook was fast enough to reach near tae and lift her.

Daisy: Hi bunny Oppa!!

She greeted Jungkook excitedly with a big smile.

Dahlia: prince taetae!

Dahlia called with a pout not getting tae's attention. The pretty male cooed and tried to pick her up but before he could do it someone else picked her up.

Tae: Hyung you too?

Tae questioned with a sigh looking at yoongi who now had Dahlia in his arms.

Yoongi: you should be careful.

He mumbled with a smile making tae sigh at their overprotective asses.

Yong-sun: You should have come in the morning tae! Your mom was too much to handle!