chapter 80

A/n pov:

Time skip~

A month later~

Min's mansion was getting decorated with beautiful colours of blue, pink and white. You would have guessed the occasion. Yeah, it's the gender reveal party of the first baby in their mansion. Every family member had their own opinion and small bets between them about the baby's gender. The only people who already knew the gender were Jin and Jimin. They didn't let anyone else know the gender and kept it a secret. They didn't even reveal it to their partners even if the curious beings kept bugging them.

Si-woon: yoonie! Get your ass here!

Si-woon shouted for her son who was unwillingly dragging his feet down the stairs almost falling if not for the railing.

Yoongi: Mom~ please shift my room somewhere, I can't with those two horny brats!

Yoongi complained rubbing his eyes which had dark circles under them.
Si-woon tried hard to stifle her laughter seeing her son's state but ended up laughing loudly. yoongi just glared at her for laughing at his.

Si-woon: Okay okay I won't laugh anymore. and here take this, My babies are running around and working energetically and here you just woke up! Go, go and help them outside.

Si-woon handed yoongi the big white rose basket and pushed him to go out and decorate the garden.

Si-woon: yah! Doyoungie! You get your ass here!

Si-woon called when she saw the guy walk with big boxes in his hands.
Doyoung placed them on the table and walked towards si-woon chewing the gummies he stole from tae's Gucci bag.

Doyoung: ohh aunt don't frown It will give your beautiful face wrinkles and don't strain your lovely voice too much.

Doyoung said with a sweet smile as soon as he reached her.

Si-woon: oh oh young man enough flirting with me, tell me when will the cake arrive?

Si-woon asked raising her eyebrows.

Doyoung: Aunt, Jimin hyung will bring the cake. He doesn't want any of us to know the gender.

Doyoung informed

Si-woon: ohhh that didn't cross my mind at all, by the way, you too think it's a girl? Don't feel sad when it's the other way.

Si-woon warned pointing at doyoung who was wearing a white t-shirt along with a pink full-sleeved shirt rolling it up to his forearm, with black jeans and a red-black checked belt.

Doyoung: Oh aunt! You can't just say that! I have made a bet and I strongly wish it's a girl. But---but I won't be sad if it's a boy too.

Doyoung said imagining the bet he made with a certain hot cop. Ahhhh he can't lose in this! It will surely hurt his pride.

Si-woon: I can't be wrong in this! It's a baby boy doyoungie. You see, in our family, every firstborn is a baby boy.
Your namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung even Tae, so it's most likely a baby boy. If not I wouldn't bet on buying a beach house in Jeju.

Si-woon said making doyoung nod with a small pout. So he's going to lose the bet? Nooooooo! Hell no he shouldn't lose here. God, please let the baby be a girl I don't want to admit I'm a bottom to that handsome bastard! And I don't want to have sex with him again! He's a beast in bed. Doyoung cried internally.

Si-woon: hey, are you okay buddy? Why is your face suddenly red?

Si-woon worriedly asked cupping doyoung's red cheeks.

Doyoung: I-I'm fine aunt I'll go check with Jimine hyung if the cake arrived.

Doyoung said rushing out with a blushing face, even forgetting to take the boxes he left on the table.