chapter 41

A/n pov:

After yuna left the room tae locked his room and went inside his to look into his closet room. His closet was filled with Gucci products. His loving aunt and mum go shopping now and then and fill his new closet with Gucci clothes. Even his loving Namjoonie hyung, Yoongi hyung and jin hyung never let him the chance to spoil him with gifts. Mostly namjoonie hyung, from the time he stepped into this mansion he literally became everyone's little prince.

Tae: hmm~ what should I wear now? I
Still can't believe choosing a dress to wear is this hard.

Tae huffed with a pout looking into his closet. When his closet was small with few clothes he had all the dresses by heart. He can choose while doing his work but now he always gets stuck on what to wear. Then an idea popped up.

Tae: My koo bun's closet!!!

Tae said to himself and cheered for coming up with an excellent idea. Whenever he gets stuck with choosing clothes he simply walks into Jungkook's room and grabs whatever he sees first.
Tae walked out of his closet room and reached his room door opening it slowly peeping his head out looking if someone was in the hallway. When he found no one he swiftly reached kook's room door and opened it getting in and shutting the door. Even when jungkook left the mansion he still didn't get his clothes from here. And this was convenient for tae to use kook's clothes whenever he wanted.

Tae: Thank god no one was there,

Tae huffed as he placed his hand on his chest trying to calm his breathing. calming his breathing after his sneaky stunt, tae made his way toward kook's closet room. He took a random oversized hoodie and sweatpants which had kook's smell in them. The whole closet smelled like his kookie. He took the soft cotton hoodie's hand and rubbed it against his bread cheeks. Imagining it was kook's warm hands caressing him. God how much he missed his kookie bun.

Tae: Even if I'm gonna be pushed away I'll still take good care of you kookie. I promise. And this time I won't break it.

Tae said softly to the lifeless hoodie which was in his hand. He then hugged the hoodie and spun himself out of the closet thinking that he was hugging his lover or should we say his soon to be husband? He tends to do these types of crazy yet cute things when he is alone in his safe space. He giggled to himself when his head spun and he ended up falling on kook's bed.
He closed his eyes and sighed with a relaxed expression, whenever he is in kook's room he was always happy and relaxed. After a few seconds of just enjoying there, tae took the hoodie and held it up with his two hands.

Tae: now I'm gonna wear you, so don't be naughty like always okay?

He warned the hoodie with narrowed eyes. When his marriage was arranged with kook he started getting wild dreams. Even Kook's hoodie was naughty like kook himself. Whenever he wore it, It always gave him a tingling feeling all over his body and made him imagine many forbidden fantasies. Aish his struggles are increasing day by day.

When tae was so into talking to kook's hoodie he didn't notice someone opening the bathroom door and coming out of it with their sexy wet hair, Juicy rock hard abs on full display with water droplets, a towel hung low around the waist protecting the dignity of the man who just walked out of the shower. The sexy man was ruffling his wet hair with a white towel deep in thoughts and then he froze on his track when he heard his soon-to-be husb- or should I say wifey's smooth and calming voice.

Jungkook: Am I imagining things once again?

Jungkook mumbled to himself looking around and his breath stopped when his eyes landed on the pretty male who was lying on his bed in just a bathrobe that was raised till his knee showing off his smooth tan legs on display making Jungkook gulp biting his lips. What on Heaven is this!? He locked his door, right? Then how did this pretty guy manage to sneak in?