chapter 78

A/n pov:

Jungkook was staring at tae with his big doe eyes gulping hard. No, he can't!! Tae is surely going to tease him again! No no he wouldn't be able to control this time. So he did something which tae didn't expect. He immediately covered himself with the duvet and curled in the corner of their king-size bed, making the pretty male frown deeply.

He looked down at his body and frowned even more. Does his husband not like his body? But--but he thought his koo is going to love it. Is he not looking appealing to koo now?

Tae: koo

Tae called with a big pout on his pretty pink lips which were glossy with his cherry lip gloss. When he didn't get any response his shoulder slumped down in disappointment and sadness. His hubby doesn't find him attractive anymore. He thought.

But if only he knew that jungkook was having a very serious conversation with his pervert junior who got so very excited by just having a glimpse of his cutie wifey who was looking like an angel from heaven stealing his breath away.

Tae's pov:

Why would he like this on me anyway, it's--it's not like I'm pretty. I'm gaining weight day by day doing nothing. Always waking him up at midnight and troubling him like a fool. He must be tired of me already.

I won't trouble you anymore koo, I'm sorry for always disturbing you, I know I'm stupid... I'm sorry.

A/n pov:

Tae thought to himself and went back inside the restroom to change his clothes. He thought his hubby would kiss him after seeing his new dress but he didn't expect koo to not like it.
Suddenly tears started pooling in those pretty almond eyes, his hubby who always compliments him didn't like him now. He was so excited to show koo the new outfit he got online. But it turned out to be disappointing.

Tae: silly Taehyung, what did you even think? Baby bun, is dada getting tired of me...? what should I do? Is mama not pretty in this dress?

Tae asked with small sniffles. After drowning in sadness for a few minutes tae changed his clothes to his oversized t-shirt and usual baggy pants. He even took off all the accessories and put them back not finding them pretty on him anymore.

On the other hand, Jungkook slowly peeked out the duvet finding it odd not hearing any noise. His face turned into a frown when he didn't find his babies, mama there.

Jungkook: babies mama!

He called internally Panicking.

Tae: y-yeah Jungkook hyung

Tae responded, his voice breaking a little as he was still crying silently.
And when Jungkook heard it his frown deepened. Why is tae calling him so formally? And why is his voice so dull?
Is he crying!? Shit!! No!

Jungkook: Tae my cutie! What are you doing inside baby?

Jungkook asked getting up and going near the bathroom door to give it a few knocks. But tae didn't say anything which worried jungkook even more than he was. After a few minutes, tae opened the door wearing different clothes.

Jungkook: Tae? What--what happened love?

Jungkook asked cupping tae's red face worriedly. Tae just shook his head and mumbled he was feeling sleepy and jungkook felt a pang in his chest when tae slightly pushed him away and walked towards the bed lying on it and struggled to get the duvet on top of him.

Jungkook sighed and walked near tae and tugged him in softly kissing his forehead. Maybe--Maybe his baby is not in a good mood now. He walked to the other side of the bed and laid next to his lovely babies mama getting inside the duvet and hugging tae, snuggling his face into tae's neck and inhaling his favourite scent. Tae whined a little at the ticklish feeling but koo didn't stop it and placed a kiss on tae's neck.