chapter 62

A/n pov:

Jungkook was furious. Tae was harassed by his own cousin and he didn't have any idea about it. He was driving to the Seoul police station where doyoung is in the trial process. They must collect enough evidence against the crime he committed so he was not yet put in prison, he was under custody and Johnny was in charge of the case.

As soon as he reached the police station he parked the car and walked inside. His face showed no emotions but it was red due to anger. When he entered he was enquired by the officer at the desk.

Jungkook: I'm here for Mr Johhny suh

Jungkook announced with a straight face.

Officer: you can't meet sir right now. He's in an investigation and told not to disturb.

The officer stated that made jungkook roll his eyes.

Jungkook: Inform him that Jeon jungkook is here.

Jungkook said and the officer widened his eyes when he heard his name. He immediately got up in shock, it's not every day you get to meet the ceo of Jeon's empire. The officer immediately excused himself to bring johnny. And within a few minutes, johnny walked out of the investigation cabin.

Johnny: Hey kook wh-

Johnny started with a surprised look but was interrupted by jungkook in the middle of the sentence.

Jungkook: Hyung I want to see doyoung now!

Jungkook said straight away coming to the point.

Johnny: Jungkook you can't just mee-

Jungkook: Hyung please just a few minutes. I want to ask him something and if I don't, it will keep bothering me.

Jungkook requested politely and johnny was contemplating but then nodded and told jungkook to follow him.

Johnny: 15 minutes jungkook. Just 15 minutes.

Johnny said glancing at his watch jungkook nodded and went inside the investigation cabin. When jungkook entered inside he saw doyoung sitting in a chair looking directly at him and he couldn't help but get agitated when he saw doyoung smirking. He furiously strode toward him and grabbed his collar and jerked him harshly to stand.

Jungkook: you fucking bastard! How dare you try to touch my tae inappropriately!!

Jungkook snarled and the next second his fist landed on doyoung's face so harshly making him bleed. But doyoung didn't defend himself. Didn't even move from jungkook or try to hit jungkook. He just stood still letting jungkook punch him again and this time the impact was stronger making him stumble and land on the floor.
Doyoung groaned in pain and held his jaw where blood was dripping, he felt dizzy at the impact.

Jungkook: And you dared to fucking say that you loved him!? Do you even know the meaning of love!? Huh?

A bitter chuckle left jungkook's lips.

Jungkook: How would you know, when all you know is how to spend your parent's money and to harass people around and name it love.

Jungkook spat angrily his eyes glaring at doyoung who was groaning in pain.
Even though doyoung was groaning in pain he still managed to chuckle painfully. Tears welled up in his eyes, ready to flow from his eyes.

Doyoung: you're right jungkook, I didn't know anything more than to waste money but about Harassing, you're wrong about that.

Doyoung said wiping his face.

Doyoung: And don't you dare say anything about my love for tae, you just don't know the suffering of one-sided love. How long have you known tae? 3 months? Maximum 4 months! I've been with him for more than 4 years and loved him even before I befriended him, you won't ever understand my frustration!