chapter 83

A/n pov:

Tae was getting ready for the gender reveal party as Jennie and Lisa were doing his hair and makeup. They chose to give him a pretty white frill shirt with cute beads on them, along with comfortable white pants. Since they don't know the gender yet they couldn't choose between blue and pink so they opted for white.

Jennie: Gosh! Why is that bunny so horny every time!? It's so hard to cover these up~

Jennie whined trying to cover up the Hickeys in tae's neck, she was internally screaming and fangirling but didn't show it. On the other hand, Tae's cheeks were warm and in bright shades of red hue seeing all the teasing smiles he got from his noonas. He bit his lips cursing his bunny husband for leaving so many love bites.

Lisa: Next time we'll tell this to yoongi Oppa he'll take care.

Lisa said with a hint of tease while
styling the pretty's soft locks making it look even fluffier. Tae's eyes widened at her comment.

Tae: Noona! No please don't tell it to hyung, then he'll put my bunny in another room!!

Tae said hurriedly in a panic. He didn't want to be away from jungkook even for a night, he wouldn't survive it. He can't sleep without his husband holding him close and kissing his neck while softly tracing soothing circles on his tummy from behind while flirting and passing cheezy comments and talking with their little bun.

Jennie: ohhh~ look who can't be away from that bunny.

Jennie teased making tae whine cutely with a pout.

Tae: Baby bun needs him noona~

Tae pouted making the two women laugh heartily.

Lisa: so you don't need that guy?

Lisa asked narrowing her eyes and tae shook his head not wanting to get teased. So he said only the baby needs him. But it was he who needed jungkook every time.

Lisa: if that guy hears this he'll surely roll on the floor and cry about baby bun taking you away from him. You know he may get super possessive.

Lisa commented and tae has already thought about it. He knows that having another little human in their life may change many things. But he knows the fact that it will never change their love for each other, It will only increase their love even further.

Tae: I'll never let my hubby be possessive over me because of our baby, I'll take good care of both of them with all I can!

Tae said with determined eyes making both the pretty women smile. They both shared a look at each other and continued making the pretty even prettier.

Jungkook: How long are you'll gonna make me sit in here!!?

Jungkook yelled from outside making Jennie and Lisa roll their eyes. Yes, Jungkook was waiting for tae outside. They had to lock him out since he kept disturbing their work by pulling tae for random kisses, saying that he looks like those angels in heaven and ruining his makeup. Aish! He's such a whipped bunny, they never thought that their boss would become so whipped someone.

They even teased him that he was gonna end up single forever if he didn't find a partner soon. Apart from teasing, they were actually worried that Jungkook won't engage in relationships till a few months back. But guess what? they were so wrong.

That bunny guy is gonna have the beautiful little family he always dreamed of. Not only that but he was now being loved by all the elders in their house and is treated the right way he must be treated. And that brings even more happiness to them. These two precious people deserve all the love in the world. And there's no denial in it.