chapter 26

A/n pov:

When jungkook went to change his shirt jin looked at tae, the others went back to the mini photoshoot of yoongi, jimin and Hobi. Telling them to do different poses and the three had no other choice than to follow them.

Jin: Tae can you go and help your boss to choose a dress? There are too many shopping bags.

Jin said with a sweet smile. It was too sweet that one can die from diabetes. Tae was about to decline when he knows jungkook will do something naughty so he didn't want to go. What if they get caught in front of his hyungs and noona and his uncle's family. And the fact that he purposely teased jungkook wasn't a good thing.

Tae: Hyung bongki will be alone!!

Tae reasoned out placing his arm over the little boy who was sitting next to him eating snacks and enjoying the funny photoshoot.

Jin: I'll keep him company tae you go and help jungkook.

Jin insisted. His eyes were glaring at tae but his lips had a sweet smile that scared the hell out of him. Tae smiled nervously and shook his head.

Namjoon: do you want me to go and help him?

Namjoon asked with a smile not knowing what jin was trying to do.

Jin: It's better if he goes alone.

Jin mumbled making namjoon pout.

Tae: don't be mean to my namjoonie hyung!!!

Tae scolded jin defending his cousin.

Jin: y-your namjoonie hyung?

Jin muttered in disbelief.

Tae: Yeah he's my cousin!!!

Jin: Then what am I?

Jin asked with a frown.

Tae: You... I have seen you somewhere... Joon Hyung do you know this guy?

Tae inquired looking at namjoon making jin shoot daggers at him.

Namjoon: He kinda looks like my husband.

Namjoon played along.

Jin:  brat I'll give you 5 seconds, if you stay in front of me I swear I'll pour this on you for real!!! And you Mr crab lover you can sleep in the watchman's room tonight.

Jin said taking a glass of cold water. Tae didn't want to spoil his new clothes so he ran from there after asking the guest room's direction making jin sigh in relief.

Jin: My kitchenwares are safe now.

Jin mumbled placing the glass back on the table. And now he can see to his husband who was playing along with tae instead of supporting him.

An hour earlier~
At a bar~

Min-jun: why are you here again Miso?

Min-jun asked with an annoyed expression to the lady who was sitting at his private office.

Miso: doyoung Oppa asked me to come here.

The said woman spoke seductively rolling her hair with her fingers trying to get the man's attention. But Min-jun rolled his eyes, not in the mood to flirt talk.

Min-jun: That son of bitc-

He wasn't able to complete his sentence when someone held his neck from behind.

Doyoung: Dare to complete it, you bastard. And you bitch don't call me Oppa if you don't wanna fucking die.

Min-jun: B-bitch leave my neck!!