chapter 31

A/n pov:

Just when The maid left the house crying the hall was silent. There was a thick tension in the atmosphere as no one dared to speak after seeing jungkook so angry. Jungkook was always a calm person who has never got this angry with anyone. So they were very surprised. What did she do to make him this angry? That's what was running in everyone's mind. Just as they were sitting in silence everyone who was enjoying the karaoke party came back.

Mi-rae: Tae Oppa!! Where did you disappear? I thought you'll be my dance partner~

Mi-rae whined when she saw tae sitting. When tae was about to answer bongki interrupted.

Bongki: Do you call that thing which you did as dance? Your moves were like a dying goat.

He mocked and imitated his sister which made all burst into laughter.

Mi-rae: Hobi Oppa, Jimmie Oppa was it really like he said? Why are you'll laughing?

Mi-rae asked the two who was laughing so hard remembering her dance moves.

Hobi: N-no

He said in between his laughter

Mi-rae: Mom~ They are teaming up against me~

Mi-rae whined as she went near her mother and complained that they are teasing her.

Aera: Can you'll stop laughing at my daughter!! She will be a K-pop idol one day. They are just jealous that they can't dance like you baby.

Aera spoke cupping her daughter's cheek this made bongki, yu-jun and ye-jun roll their eyes at that.

Bongki: Jealous!? I'm happy that I don't dance like her.

He said making Mi-rae pout sadly.

Tae: Bongkie be nice to your noona.

Tae scolded after seeing Mi-rae's pout.
Jimin who noticed the slight change in tae's voice stopped laughing and looked at his best friend's face. And he immediately knew tae have cried, tae's slightly red cheeks, his swollen eyes and his bruised lips. What did he miss?
Did someone hurt tae?

Jimin knows how tae sounds after crying as he has heard it the first day they met. He still doesn't know why tae cried that day as tae wasn't ready to tell the reason. Maybe tae didn't see him as a reliable person? Of course, why would he trust him? Not like they know each other for a long time. But still, jimin wants to know about him more so he can take care of him. Jimin didn't have many friends other than his hyungs and noonas as his boyfriends were very possessive of him so whenever someone approached jimin or tried to befriend him they scared them away but after tae came into his life that changed as his boyfriends too were very fond of the younger.

After contemplating if he should go and ask tae, he finally decided to go and ask him if he was ok, even if tae don't consider him as his best friend, he thinks tae as his best friend so he went near jin and told him to move a bit so he can sit next to tae. Tae smiled at jimin when he slid his cute little hand into tae's pretty ones.

Tae: Did you enjoy the karaoke party, Minnie?

Tae asked with a soft smile,

Jimin: who made you cry tae?

Jimin ignored tae's question asked and tae didn't know what to say, should tae say that he went to romance with his lover in the guest room but got caught by a mean maid when they were about to kiss, and then the maid bad-mouthed him and revealed his precious secret which made him emotional and cry in his lover's arms. Hell Nah. He had already cried in front of jimin and bothered him enough. So it's good to lie. ‘I'll never drag Minnie in any of my problems and trouble him’ Tae thought and spoke.