chapter 75

A/n pov:

The lunch was being served by si-woon, yuna and doyun with the help of maids who placed the other dishes on the table. There were too many mouth-watering dishes and tae was frustrated with what to eat.

Tae: I feel like I'll get fat just by looking at all this yummy food.

Tae huffed rubbing his cute pregnant tummy making the others laugh at his cuteness. Yoongi who was still glaring at a scared Jungkook turned his attention to tae ruffling his hair with a smile.

Yoongi: you don't have to think about getting fat tae, always remember you're eating for the baby too

Yoongi said with a lovely gummy smile making tae smile too.

Si-woon: You think you are eating too much, but in reality, you don't even finish half of the plate saying you're full.

Si-woon scolded with a playful glare.
And tae pouted at that.

Tae: That's because my stomach is full with banana milk, fruits and snacks that you'll give me in-between lunchtime so it's hard to finish the lunch. And I'm not working too...just sitting lazily at home... I'm being a bu-

Tae was complaining looking down but stopped when everyone groaned.

Yoongi: I dare you to complete it Jeon Taehyung.

Yoongi warned in his threatening tone with a firm glare and tae's shoulder slumped down in defeat. He really doesn't want to stay at home and be a burden to everyone around him. It's making him feel very worthless.

Tae: Hyung please, I-I feel so u-useless at home...I want to work too. I can manage hyung, please.

Tae attempted to convince his hyung by showing his big puppy gazes. And the others were trustfrated at this point. Why this cutie isn't understanding!? He isn't a burden to anyone. He's the treasure of their mansion for god's sake!

Namjoon: Taebaby why are you saying such things? They aren't true at all bub.

Namjoon spoke with a frown and sighed when tae just looked down.

Doyoung: Hyung why can't tae come to work? We can still take care of him there, all of us will be there right?

Doyoung asked and tae looked up with hopeful eyes at everyone.

Tae: Aunts, mom please tell them to take me to work.

Tae mumbled and looked at the three ladies who were melting at the younger's cute sad face.

Si-woon: Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook! allow my baby to work at your office! I don't want him to be sad and feel low about himself. And it's your duty to keep him happy so do that!

Si-woon huffed pointing at the three and like always falling for that sad innocent face tae had. yuna looked in disbelief at her unnie. Really? Si-woon was the one telling tae to stay at home and take a rest but now...

Namjoon: But aunt-

Namjoon began but was interrupted by tae.

Tae: uncle Jae! Please tell joon hyung to say yes. I want to work again. Please please please!

Tae pleaded looking at Jae-joon taking him off-guard, the elder male sighed and nodded with a smile.

Jae-joon: Joon say yes, no more discussions! Tae's coming to work with us from tomorrow.

Jae-joon said almost immediately seeing the convincing puppy eyes of the pregnant cutie. Who can escape that eyes? No one. And tae mentally praised himself when his weapon worked like a spell on his family members. he thanked Heavens for giving him such an innocent and irresistible face.